JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This years brush gun 12109287_10207281985229207_1821008591229745136_n.jpg

That's zackly the way it came. The other three I know of are VERY plain, almost devoid of any grain structure at all, more like a cheap Chinese airgun, considering the $3K+ sticker price. Nobody makes an AM stock for the 600-series, either. When it finally 'dies', I'm having a new barrel put on in a different calibre, but using the same .308Win-head bolt.

Any suggestions?

tac
7mm-08 or .243 would be my suggestions.

When it finally 'dies', I'm having a new barrel put on in a different calibre, but using the same .308Win-head bolt.

Any suggestions?

tac

I liked shooting a 6.5 creedmoor my friend has. Not sure if that's available. The barrel life sucks though. .338 Federal is good for hunting, but not so much for long-range shooting.

FDE Pistol build with 7.5" barrel 1x7 pistol length gas port and aac blackout non mount flash hider. 7" keymod
pistol was built and sold for $650 as is
10325190_997267943657671_9135050737585920394_n.jpg
The rifle is my custom core15 its been my go to gun for a while, but I just got it back from Dave at MAD Custom Coating in WA. They did an amazing Magpul OD green Cerakote for a very good price.
12108294_1029677187083413_6042572038384838213_n.jpg

I liked shooting a 6.5 creedmoor my friend has. Not sure if that's available. The barrel life sucks though. .338 Federal is good for hunting, but not so much for long-range shooting.

Thanks for the input. As for availability, this is UK, not Planet Zork. :) Any calibre I want I can have, just like you can, and from any barrel-maker on earth. Right now, Lilja is looking the best bet, even though it's not made here and therefore a mite more costy. Reason I was asking about .308Win-based cartridges is that I was aiming to keep the same bolt configuration. I think I'll go with the 6.5CM - I''ve not heard of it as a burner before you mentioned it. I'll be using the end-result as a practical/tactical rifle, not a hunting rifle - I'm not a bambi-hugger, but I don't hunt here in yUK.

Since it's a conversion to rifle I already own, getting the documentation to change calibre is not a problem, although having to do it at all is the real PITA.

tac

FDE Pistol build with 7.5" barrel 1x7 pistol length gas port and aac blackout non mount flash hider. 7" keymod
pistol was built and sold for $650 as is
View attachment 260732
The rifle is my custom core15 its been my go to gun for a while, but I just got it back from Dave at MAD Custom Coating in WA. They did an amazing Magpul OD green Cerakote for a very good price.
View attachment 260733
Thats an AOW registered pistol.. Right? (With that vertical grip on it)

If im not mistaken as long as its over 26" no....if its not id go with an angled forward grip which is ok...
Yes! But.. Not sure if thats quite 26" there.. I could be mistaken though.

Plenty of guys dont realize that simple attatchment "can" mean big trouble. I see it on Arms List all the time with M92 & Dracos.. Which never make sense because of the mag curvature.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top