JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes! But.. Not sure if thats quite 26" there.. I could be mistaken though.

Plenty of guys dont realize that simple attatchment "can" mean big trouble. I see it on Arms List all the time with M92 & Dracos.. Which never make sense because of the mag curvature.
My m92 with sig brace and krink muzzle was 26"....
Ya ive never found that a forward grip helps stability. I just wrap my hand around the rail....sorry for the thread diversion.
Also an AOW is only $5 so its not biggie if you must have the grip

My m92 with sig brace and krink muzzle was 26"....
Ya ive never found that a forward grip helps stability. I just wrap my hand around the rail....sorry for the thread diversion.
Also an AOW is only $5 so its not biggie if you must have the grip
These guys dont even have the brace :eek:
I hate vert fore grips. I always slap one on a new rifle just to see, then quickly remember its not for me.

If you start with just the receiver for shorty shotgun and build that, it is only $5.00. But if you whack down a full size shotgun, it is $200.00.

Not sure about shotguns, but handguns=$200 tax stamp if you're the one who adds a vertical foregrip, unless its OAL is 26" or more. You can give it to a person who is licensed to manufacture NFA weapons, have them register it, then it can be transferred to you for $5. Was referring to the conversation about the vertical foregrip on the pistol.

From the words of the ATF themselves. https://www.atf.gov/file/97256/download

Not sure about shotguns, but handguns=$200 tax stamp if you're the one who adds a vertical foregrip, unless its OAL is 26" or more. You can give it to a person who is licensed to manufacture NFA weapons, have them register it, then it can be transferred to you for $5. Was referring to the conversation about the vertical foregrip on the pistol.

From the words of the ATF themselves. https://www.atf.gov/file/97256/download

Thanx

My K31 with a Hawke scope fitted on a Swiss Products clamp-on scope mount [Brownells or Graf and Sons, about $80 or so] -
upload_2015-10-31_21-48-47.png

Swiss Products latest 1000m diopter sight with Gehmann infinitely variable five colour iris - about $700+ as seen below, mainly due to the costy Gehmann bits - I think that the sight unit, front and rear, are the thick end of $400 or so. By way of comparison, the Swiss-made units with the same Gehmann bits, are almost $1000 these days new, bit do NOT go up to 1000m.
upload_2015-10-31_21-49-16.png
Matching infinitely variable foresight unit -
upload_2015-10-31_21-49-42.png
K11 - iron sights only -
upload_2015-10-31_21-50-15.png
And something different - K31-actione 300m match rifle with Schultz & Larsen match barrel, Wysse foresights, Parker-Hale backsight and Gehmann iris like the one above -
upload_2015-10-31_21-50-40.png
tac

Sorry, guys - all I have is pretty old stuff, y'know, made of steel and wood-type stuff.

Just to reinforce that - here is the Walther Model 2 my dad bought in Cork in 1930. After getting caught by the British at the scene of the police barracks he had just blown up in early 1921, he was beaten badly, and needed to use a scope, so when he bought this Walther, his first ever legally-owned firearm, he had a scope put on it. The action is rather odd - leave the bolt up and it's a semi-auto. Push the bold down, and it's a bolt-action repeater.

Still shoots well, even after a gazillion shots of all kinds of stuff down it, possibly the thick end of a million, or so.
upload_2015-10-31_22-29-7.png

upload_2015-10-31_22-29-51.png
Close-up of the action and scope -
upload_2015-10-31_22-31-3.png

tac

"Sorry, guys - all I have is pretty old stuff, y'know, made of steel and wood-type stuff."

I like the wood and metal too. I've got a mix of wood , plastic an metal. None of them are mature yet though.:D

You can tell its freakin rainin like +*&% out:p

IMG_0255_zpsgs7ciwh7.jpg IMG_0256_zpsarsyokv3.jpg IMG_0257_zpsydxvnf1k.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class