JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Read the story... Admits it won't make anyone safer, but will give the appearance of responsibility....

Typical progressive clap-trap, all symbolism, no substance, AND you're on a perpetual registration for some government apparatchik to use for nefarious purposes.

He shouldn't split his time between here and Sweden, he should just go full Swedish.

Read the story... Admits it won't make anyone safer, but will give the appearance of responsibility....

Typical progressive clap-trap, all symbolism, no substance, AND you're on a perpetual registration for some government apparatchik to use for nefarious purposes.

He shouldn't split his time between here and Sweden, he should just go full Swedish.

image.jpeg

Why would I volunteer to register my guns?
I would not register my Bible to go to church , for my freedom of religion.
Nor would I be interested in registering any of my books or pens either , for my freedom of speech.
The list could go on
I only want to be registered to vote ...
There should be no difference in a hunter , collector , target shooter or just someone who wants to own a gun.
This seems to be an attempt to cause a divide among gun owners.
We all need to stand together , no matter what or why we have guns.
Andy
Sounds good,great points.... but it could happen.
I have worked with lots of hunters that think a couple bolt guns,a nice shot gun or 2, maybe a 22 grouse gun and a hand gun is all a guy needs.
There is no need for an AR or any of those "assault rifles"
I don't know,maybe they have woken up and can seethe writing on the wall now.
Maybe they realize their "hunting" weapons are in jeopardy too
Doesn't seem far fetched that it could happen with a lot of hunters to me

I have worked with lots of hunters that think a couple bolt guns,a nice shot gun or 2, maybe a 22 grouse gun and a hand gun is all a guy needs.

The "banners" were my reasoning for increasing my collection. My timing sucked because of NT, but I persevered.:p I am considering more fun acquisitions as well.

Brutus Out

No needs to own any firearm , but I do have the right to own what firearm I want.
I , like you do hope that other firearm owners wake up and see that a threat to one type of firearm is a threat to all firearms.
Andy

No.

The powers that be, that gets a list of who the hunters are, can use that list and the illegal hoarded data from ATF, to determine who of the gun owners known to them, are on their side and not on their side, and direct the Police forces to do a forced confiscation first from the "not hunters" and then finally from the "hunters" in the name of environmental protection........
-See Spotted Owl
-See Box Turtle
-See various other excuses used by the Feds to take land and natural rights forcibly

reality is, gun control only theoretically works if ALL guns are taken away, including hunting guns. So many hunters (and other gun owners) out there think the Second Amendment applies to hunting rifles and not defensive firearms, they typically support the "common sense" gun laws. What they fail so miserably at see is, hypothetically if they did take away all defensive guns, they would learn just how defensive and military like their hunting guns are... and will be next on the list the antis want to ban. Start talking about taking away hunting guns and maybe some more gun owners will wake up and see the light.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top