JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0092:
Wisconsin prof. thinks hunters should voluntarily register guns

A professor emeritus at the University of Wisconsin Madison, and an accomplished hunter in this country and in Sweden, where he was a guest professor, thinks American hunters should voluntarily register their hunting firearms to "distinguish us from other gun owners, not in words but in deeds."

Wisconsin prof. thinks hunters should voluntarily register guns

Why would I volunteer to register my guns?
I would not register my Bible to go to church , for my freedom of religion.
Nor would I be interested in registering any of my books or pens either , for my freedom of speech.
The list could go on
I only want to be registered to vote ...
There should be no difference in a hunter , collector , target shooter or just someone who wants to own a gun.
This seems to be an attempt to cause a divide among gun owners.
We all need to stand together , no matter what or why we have guns.
Andy

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea, please be my guest. You'll only help the gov'ment when they come to take them away. Go ahead waggle your tongue under the collective sacks of the all powerful politicians that make your life such bliss.

But then, I'm not a hunter, so....they can kiss my:s0066: :s0019:

Last Edited:
Why would I volunteer to register my guns?
I would not register my Bible to go to church , for my freedom of religion.
Nor would I be interested in registering any of my books or pens either , for my freedom of speech.
The list could go on
I only want to be registered to vote ...
There should be no difference in a hunter , collector , target shooter or just someone who wants to own a gun.
This seems to be an attempt to cause a divide among gun owners.
We all need to stand together , no matter what or why we have guns.
Andy
"Shoulder to shoulder....Volley fire, Commence Fire!" :D

Brutus out

"distinguish us from other gun owners"
Were the ones not wearing red or blue bandanas. Were the ones that already did BCG's to get our guns legally. Who the hell would you register them with anyway? Dont think any local police are gonna volunteer for that extra work. Maybe he wants to put a sign up sheet out where people hunt:p

Gunfade.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top