JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool pictures guys... I managed to kill my tumbler the other day, when I stuffed it with some brass I had from the last couple weeks of shooting. Ended up buying a used RCBS tumbler from a LGS for a great deal, now I'm back in business....:
zaoJDul.jpg

Shooting pics from the other day:
YTnWmXa.jpg
Z4vJw9C.jpg
JhGzhK7.jpg

Um, yeah I'm bad about getting pictures. Took my oldest to North Fork Wolf Creek to go shooting. Shared a lane with a fellow NWFA member. Beautiful outside and had lots of fun.

20190527_080244.jpg

Last weekend but I did go shooting. Somehow managed to have a three day weekend this week but didn't make it out to shoot.

Vh3s%aqGQXCH542QJy8s7g.jpg

This is my newly finished 308 AR with a borrowed from another gun Sightron scope. I have a 3-15 Gen II PST arriving for it tomorrow.

8gafgKpVQBGcVJTtyB+e5A.jpg

Shoots ok. Not MOA yet but not a horrible 10 shot group since these are shots 21-30 out of the gun.

IXlI8nQzRFCfJXcDd9IB5g.jpg

And then one more 10 shot group for @bsa1917hunter (which I am sure most of you are tired of). Can't seem to get the first 10 in one group but I haven't been shooting more than one group from this gun per session so this is the best I have from my 6.5 CM. Really good 9 shot. :)

Last weekend but I did go shooting. Somehow managed to have a three day weekend this week but didn't make it out to shoot.

View attachment 583871

This is my newly finished 308 AR with a borrowed from another gun Sightron scope. I have a 3-15 Gen II PST arriving for it tomorrow.

View attachment 583872

Shoots ok. Not MOA yet but not a horrible 10 shot group since these are shots 21-30 out of the gun.

View attachment 583873

And then one more 10 shot group for @bsa1917hunter (which I am sure most of you are tired of). Can't seem to get the first 10 in one group but I haven't been shooting more than one group from this gun per session so this is the best I have from my 6.5 CM. Really good 9 shot. :)

I love those 10 shot groups man. Your AR looks like it has potential. Pretty nice looking rifle. I took some of my savages out today and just shot at 100 yards. My skinny barreled $300.00 Steven's 200, wearing it's $100.00 weaver scope, was the bad azz of the day:
a4pR6qD.jpg
Oooo, I like our new benches...!!

Oh, a couple 10 shot groups for you buddy. Just so you can see how she's done:
eCH9hJe.jpg

I need to step it back a few.........hundred+ yards with this one. 100 is just too boring......:eek:

BSA,

Did you have your 200 rechambered?

Nope, it's been a 22-250 all its life... I started a thread on it about budget rifles. I dropped it into a Savage Trophy hunter stock my buddy gave me, and put a Timney in it, but that's about all... It really is surprising how well it shoots for a fairly skinny barreled rifle...

Huh! I never knew they came in anything other than '06.
Nice rig. I bet its deadly on steel rams at 500 yards.

Thanks. The Steven's 200 came in many chamberings. .223 rem, 22-250, 243, 270, 30-06, 300wm etc..... Good economical and accurate rifles. Pretty much a sleeper in the rifle world...

I love those 10 shot groups man. Your AR looks like it has potential. Pretty nice looking rifle. I took some of my savages out today and just shot at 100 yards. My skinny barreled $300.00 Steven's 200, wearing it's $100.00 weaver scope, was the bad azz of the day:
View attachment 583941
Oooo, I like our new benches...!!

Oh, a couple 10 shot groups for you buddy. Just so you can see how she's done:
View attachment 583943

I need to step it back a few.........hundred+ yards with this one. 100 is just too boring......:eek:

Awesome shooting as usual. I am going to have to try a little harder I guess. :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top