JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I dunno, seems to me a Class 3 firearm would be ideal for a mass shooter. Those have been banned since 1986 and virtually never get used in a crime, whatever law Reagan signed off on in 86, clearly worked at keeping those weapons out of evil individuals hands. Seems to me that was an effective law for keeping those weapons out of criminals hands.

It also kept class 3 out of the hands of pretty much everybody else as well. So that particular example doesn't necessarily prove what you purport it does. It only shows is that other methods of mass murder will take its place.
...what it does show us, is that you believe in making private gun ownership so difficult, expensive and onerous to legally comply with that the 2nd becomes unavailable to the average citizen. That you hope that "to keep and bear arms" will cease to be a right of all citizens and will become only a privilege available to a well-heeled ruling class.

The action in Iraq was won in the first two weeks. The politicians then mismanaged the occupation. Taking out Saadam may have not been right for a bunch of people that aren't big on democracy. Apparently they prefer a boot on their necks.

ISIS was NOTHING until Hillary and Obama had their grand plan for Libya. Taking out Uncle Mo left a power vacuum that became extended into parts of Syria.

Based on my readings De-Baathification was a key reason for the creation of ISIS, not to mention the invasion itself. That was a policy under the Bush administration.

"The decision to dissolve the Iraqi army robbed Baghdad's post-invasion military of some of its best commanders and troops. Combined with sectarian strains that persist 12 years later, it also drove many of the suddenly out-of-work Sunni warriors into alliances with a Sunni insurgency that would eventually mutate into ISIS. Many former Iraqi military officers and troops, trained under Saddam, have spent the last 12 years in Anbar Province battling both U.S. troops and Baghdad's Shi'ite-dominated security forces, Pentagon officials say."

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous

I dunno about that one. The first argument, paraphrased here, pretty much kills any believability for me whatever else this writer states: 'it takes tremendous strength and physical stamina to run FA weapons for up to 10 minutes'. Please. There are plenty of Youtube vids of skinny backwoods boys in tank tops with ciggies hanging out of their mouths dumping ten drums of ammo out of an AK with no apparent physical problems whatsoever.

Keith

You did not listen to the entire recording. Because I started listening before I posted and the recording just ended

You do know that 13 and 14 year old's are not allowed to buy guns, right? So this example doesn't really fit your "we need to make a law banning bad people from getting guns" mantra. Hell, if a 13 year old can get a gun illegally, then just imagine how easy it is for an adult with cash to get a guns illegally.

Lets not forget those in the government that say "you don't need a weapon capable of killing as many people as fast as possible" aren't really looking at "doing something" to stop "mass shootings".................

Former State Sen. Leland Yee pleads guilty, admits to gun-running, extortion, bribes
Ex-Calif. State Sen. Leland Yee, gun control champion, heading to prison for weapons trafficking

Ray

rbd241 - You did not listen to the entire recording. Because I started listening before I posted and the recording just ended

I did listen to the video of 'multiple guns' shooting at the same time that the writer linked. If its the one you are refering to, there are two distinct sounds for sure but to me it sounds like distant rifle reports and the buzzing of closer ricochets.

Edit - Ah, yes I see what you mean and no, I did not watch the 20 minute report. I read all the ten points though and watched/listened to a few of the shorter linked videos. The written report though does not prompt me to watch the full 20 minute video. Just because the man was 64 in no way implies he is unwell or physically unfit, as the article emphatically states. That is too great of a leap. The man we've been shown to be the shooter could be a very fit person; he certainly isn't morbidly obese or in need of a walker.

Keith

Last Edited:
Based on my readings De-Baathification was a key reason for the creation of ISIS, not to mention the invasion itself. That was a policy under the Bush administration.

"The decision to dissolve the Iraqi army robbed Baghdad's post-invasion military of some of its best commanders and troops. Combined with sectarian strains that persist 12 years later, it also drove many of the suddenly out-of-work Sunni warriors into alliances with a Sunni insurgency that would eventually mutate into ISIS. Many former Iraqi military officers and troops, trained under Saddam, have spent the last 12 years in Anbar Province battling both U.S. troops and Baghdad's Shi'ite-dominated security forces, Pentagon officials say."

I cannot determine the credibility of your quote when you do not cite sources. It's off topic but Please do.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous

I dunno about that one. The first argument, paraphrased here, pretty much kills any believability for me whatever else this writer states: 'it takes tremendous strength and physical stamina to run FA weapons for up to 10 minutes'. Please. There are plenty of Youtube vids of skinny backwoods boys in tank tops with ciggies hanging out of their mouths dumping ten drums of ammo through an AK with no apparent physical problems whatsoever.

Keith

I don't know about you guys. But today I have come across at least a half dozen videos from ex combat vets. They ALL claim that there is more than one weapon being fired. They all can't be wrong.

The sounds is like a m240b

It will be interesting if there are any truthful ballistics reports forthcoming

I don't know about you guys. But today I have come across at least a half dozen video from ex combat vets. They ALL claim that there is more than one weapon being fired. They all can't be wrong.

No, but alot of combat vets were also initially stating that, for a fact, the first 100+ round dump while the band was still playing was an FA M249 or M60. And it may have well been, because to me thats darn well what it sounded like too, defintiely not a Slidefire AR. But if and when we ever get a full inventory of the weaponry, we will not know for sure. This article is stating too many reaching theories as fact, and that is why I am objecting to it.

Keith

the echo theory is baseless because beyond the concert venue is the International Airport and no tall buildings for the sound to bounce off of.

I don't know how the echo theory is baseless, the adjacent wing of the hotel itself is at 120 degrees to the shooter's hotel room. I don't know enough about echoes to emphatically state that the sounds weren't reflected off the adjacent wing.

Keith

I totally agree with this part of the story ..........

Natural News said:
#11: How was the FBI able to almost immediately declare Paddock had no ties to ISIS — barely 12 hours after the shooting — when the same agency has spent over a year investigating President Trump with zero evidence linking him to Russia, all while refusing to declare Trump has no ties to Russia?

Finally, don't you find it amazing how the FBI was able to clear any ISIS connection in less than 12 hours after the shooting? This is the same FBI, remember, that has spent over a year desperately trying to find a Russia conspiracy link to President Trump, yet has been unable to do with any legitimate evidence whatsoever. Yet more than year into their investigation, they refuse to clear President Trump of Russia collusion.

Isn't that interesting? Somehow, the FBI is so amazingly effective and efficient that they can conclude a massive investigation of Stephen Paddock in a mere 12 hours, yet they never quite seem to complete their investigation of President Trump.

Ray

The mental health based background check is just one more piece of misdirected and dangerous legislation. Let me clearly state that I don't want guns (or any weapons) in the hands of "crazy" people. Here's the problem though; who decides who's crazy?
The new priest class of course, the psychiatrists.

Notice those 100 rd mags stacked up on that pilar.

22140912_1618505984855978_7338971596055295891_n.jpg 19437730_1618505988189311_4984516378511477747_n.jpg 22089166_1618506001522643_4952147321152717384_n.jpg

I think we saw this attack played out in 9/11. Society won't respond to a mass-shooting that caused 600 casualties. But if a bunch of Muslims kill over 3,000 in a single day, that's when we flip the script and respond, hell our entire defense budget ever since then has been dedicated to eradicating them.

As long as the status quo remains in place, we can expect more of the status quo. Media outlets just need a template on mass shootings. The only things that need to be changed is the location, casualty numbers, and venue where it happened. It's essentially the same story over and over again.

The Onion has pretty much done that, everytime there's a huge mass shooting, I get to see this exact same headline on one of my favorite websites, theonion.com, over, and over, and over again. It's a great running gag joke.

They've probably ran this same headline a dozen times in the past 10 or 15 years.

'No Way To Prevent This,' Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

Pretty sure mass shootings happen all over europe. Paris and Norway comes to mind.
Ok, so how do you propose we stop mass shootings since you're so knowledgeable? I want to know what you would have done to stop the shooter the moment he started firing the first bullets into the crowd. I want to know the solution. I got ideas in my head, but apparently they're off limits because they might "offend" people here.

Yes unconstitutional hate speech is not welcome here. If you have a plan that doesn't include limiting people's rights feel free to collaborate

just like the WEEKLY carnage of Chiraq that democrats ignore
because the gun deaths work to their talking points. but now white people being killed is an outrage....the bodies had not yet all been removed and Clinton Queen of the Cartel is spreading fear mongering of silencers, 20 min after the shootings people began receiving democrats emails soliciting MONEY because they need to stop this carnage, let me remind you again they ignore Chicago & its run by democrats defying the federal govt...."if we could save just one life" PLEASE!
democrats are despicable users of blacks and hispanics ....
and democrats every day call republicans the racists?

Hear Hear!

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews