JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beto is apparently really upset by the shooting.
Kind of reminds me of Robbie Parker working himself out of a smile after his kid got shot at sandy hook

Beto is apparently really upset by the shooting.
Kind of reminds me of Robbie Parker working himself out of a smile after his kid got shot at sandy hook

Robert Francis O'Rourke is polling close to zero and struggling to be relevant and bring his nano numbers up... political theatre.

Robert Francis O'Rourke is polling close to zero and struggling to be relevant and bring his nano numbers up... political theatre.
It appears he could hardly contain his glee about a shooting in his area of influence.

Seriously though it wouldn't suprise me if Walmart abandons firearm and ammo sales all together if they get pressure from antis. They might phase it out slowly like Dick's
Some are starting to exert pressure ...
SAN BRUNO, Calif. - Roughly 40 white-collar Walmart employees here walked out Wednesday afternoon to protest the retailer's gun policies after deadly shootings at two company stores.
Workers at Walmart's e-commerce offices in Portland, Oregon, and Brooklyn were also taking action to urge the world's largest retailer to stop selling guns and discontinue donations to politicians who receive funding from the National Rifle Association.
... but so far Walmart, probably cognizant of Dick's experience, is resisting ...
Randy Hargrove, a Walmart spokesman, said the company is encouraging workers to voice their opinions in other ways.

What BS
California Walmarts haven't sold guns in over 10 years.
A lot don't even sell ammunition.
Cheap virtue signaling stunt by a bunch of wanna be SJWs

A couple of things which have been on my limited mind for a couple of days...

1. I am amazed there wasn't an armed Texan in the Walmart. Over a thousand people in the store, and nobody shot back? I Personally would never go to a crowded public place like a mall or store without carrying.

2. Something about the timeline doesn't add up. Looks like law enforcement didn't enter the store for almost a half hour and the shooter managed to get away. (Shooter was arrested at a different location) I might be wrong, but this sounds like the Florida high school where the county sheriff deputies surrounded the school and refused to enter and engage.

A couple of things which have been on my limited mind for a couple of days...

1. I am amazed there wasn't an armed Texan in the Walmart. Over a thousand people in the store, and nobody shot back? I Personally would never go to a crowded public place like a mall or store without carrying.

2. Something about the timeline doesn't add up. Looks like law enforcement didn't enter the store for almost a half hour and the shooter managed to get away. (Shooter was arrested at a different location) I might be wrong, but this sounds like the Florida high school where the county sheriff deputies surrounded the school and refused to enter and engage.

Does sort of sniff like that... Maybe the Broward Coward got a job in El Paso

What about the "men in black" that several people were claiming to have seen?
Anything to this?

Nope. They seem to have gone to wherever they guy that fled the Newtown massacre with a rifle went. He fell off the radar even though they had footage. I ges the El Paso witness that saw them must have imagined it the same way we must have imagined watching the other guy on TV.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top