JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From CBS new affilliate in Midland:

"At this time there are multiple gunshot victims. The suspect just hijacked a U.S. mail carrier truck and was last seen in the area of 38th and Walnut. Everyone is encouraged to get off the road and use extreme caution! All law enforcement is currently searching for the suspect and more information will be released as soon as it becomes available," the department said.
"We believe there are two shooters in two separate vehicles. One suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland. The two vehicles in question are: gold/white small Toyota truck and a USPS Postal Van. Please stay away from these areas and stay indoors," the Midland Police Department also said on its Facebook page.

I've read that one of the suspects was killed - not sure if by police or a suicide. Either way, good riddance. Stop bringing them in.

There are so many screwed up people out there these days. There was much higher crime and the occasional mad man doing something terrible, but I don't this kind of evil nonsense happening all the time when I was growing up. :mad:

Sorry, but I'll get excited/upset about this when they start putting the daily drive-by killings that are happening in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, et al on the front pages.
Of course those don't fit their narrative, and they can't blame Trump, so those will continue to fly under the radar.

I'm sure they'll be quick to note if he had an AR15. Those guns are out of control and apparently force their wills upon what would normally be innocent people and turns them into murderers :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top