JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This legally armed military man rushed into action to protect children during El Paso attack.

" Glen Oakley is one of those heroes. Oakley was in the Cielo Vista shopping mall Saturday when shots rang out and the violence and tragedy began to unfold outside of the Walmart next door. He was shopping in Foot Locker and heard the gunshots, he said. When he went into the mall he saw children running in fear and confusion.
"It was a whole bunch of kids in there," he told NBC affiliate KTSM. "I hope nothing happened to the kids. I tried to pick up as many as I could and bring them out with me."
"I pulled my gun out," he told the reporter, because Oakley is a licensed gun-owner and had his weapon with him. "When I hear gunshots I just think ... take cover, save whoever you can."
"
Update: 1st Armored Division out of Fort Bliss. God bless our military.

So I can understand the outrage that the President of Mexico feels about the loss of life in El Paso...be it US and or Mexican citizens...legal or not...
A lot of Americans feel the same Damn way.

Just how does "Legal Action" against the US ...do anything...?
The US did not murder those people or harm anyone in that shooting....The shooter did.
If you want legal action...go after him....And leave me the Hell alone.
Andy

Agreed with that. If the government of México, or private citizens of said nation, want to go after the punk via civil action, more power to them. By why go after our government and, in doing so, our citizens? Makes no sense.

Not surprised to see this trending #1 today on the President's preferred communication platform:

Untitled-1.png

I agree. If I didn't know better, with that sort of lack of class it could almost seem like he was vying for a position in the MSM or the Democrat presidential lineup. But, unlike them, he doesn't seem to make a practise of it.
Golly, fellows Sorry if I offended you but I take umbrage when Mexico wants to take legal action against the US when how many American citizens have been killed, robbed or, injured in their country?. When Mexico mocks America as having "Gun fetish" while the murder rate in Mexico is going through the roof with over 2200 murders in June alone.
I am sorry for the needless death of ALL the people who died this weekend; but the leadership in Mexico needs to take a hard look at themselves before they want to take shots at America.

Golly, fellows Sorry if I offended you but I take umbrage when Mexico wants to take legal action against the US when how many American citizens have been killed, robbed or, injured in their country?. When Mexico mocks America as having "Gun fetish" while the murder rate in Mexico is going through the roof with over 2200 murders in June alone.
I am sorry for the needless death of ALL the people who died this weekend; but the leadership in Mexico needs to take a hard look at themselves before they want to take shots at America.

I'm trying to think what Mexico, the cartels, etc, have to do with the 3 kids, all under 6, whose parents were both gunned down shopping for school supplies at El Paso Walmart. Having been around people in the natural process of dying from terminal illness, I experienced how that affects everyone in their circle. Think about how many folks are going through this right now in El Paso.

The Government of Mexico and the Mexican people have nothing to do with the shootings in El Paso.

Kinda like all the other gun owners here in America...we had nothing to do with the shooting in El Paso...
Why should all of the other Americans not involved with this crime bemade to suffer for it...?

As for folks dying ...
Yes it is horrific ...on everyone...especially in their circles.
Again to be blunt , America had nothing to do with this....the shooter is to blame here.
His choice ...his actions....his responsibility.
Andy

I'm trying to think what Mexico, the cartels, etc, have to do with the 3 kids, all under 6, whose parents were both gunned down shopping for school supplies at El Paso Walmart. Having been around people in the natural process of dying from terminal illness, I experienced how that affects everyone in their circle. Think about how many folks are going through this right now in El Paso.

I take it you haven't been watching the news. Mexico is talking about taking legal action against the US for the murder of it's citizens at the Walmart I believe it was their foreign minister commenting on America's "Gun fetish" My comment was to point out that many Americans, all ostensibly in Mexico legally, are murdered in Mexico every year. Many by cartel gang violence. Does the US threaten legal action against Mexico for this? My point being that while we are grieving the senseless deaths of all those shot in El Paso (and Dayton and Gilroy) the last thing we need is a country rife with it's own "gun violence" issues acting morally superior or threatening to sue us. Like you sneered earlier, the bodies aren't even cold yet.
ps 75 American's murdered in Mexico in 2016 alone. Mexico needs to cast the mote from i's own eye...

The Government of Mexico and the Mexican people have nothing to do with the shootings in El Paso.

Kinda like all the other gun owners here in America...we had nothing to do with the shooting in El Paso...
Why should all of the other Americans not involved with this crime bemade to suffer for it...?

As for folks dying ...
Yes it is horrific ...on everyone...especially in their circles.
Again to be blunt , America had nothing to do with this....the shooter is to blame here.
His choice ...his actions....his responsibility.
Andy
Well said, sir.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews