JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screenshot_20190902-224451_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20190902-224519_Samsung Internet.jpg

So he uses a firearm to threaten or at least intimidate a neighborhood over trash? Then fires his weapon within city limits, nearby other occupied, residential buildings? Seems like they are trying to depict what will later be used as a template for red-flag laws and then using the shootings as justification for seizures. It's like he's playing right into their narrative. Well...WAS playing into it. He's dead now.

I didn't see where it said he lived within city limits. I'm 2 miles from the police station but outside the boundaries. It's legal for me to shoot here and neighbors frequently use firearms to eradicate pests.

If this guy acquired the firearm via private party sale without a background check, this checks all the boxes for Manchin-Toomey to pass.

Last Edited:
He failed a background check .
Before.
But he still got a gun.
3 2 1 .
MSM DROPS THIS STORY BY TOMORROW MORNING
Actually they will use this.

"If we only had universal background checks then he couldn't buy guns privately like Texas allows" "And if we only had national registration, then we would have known he had the rifle and the government would have confiscated it using Red Flag laws when the neighbor complained."

Red Flag. Why didn't police follow up on the neighbors report? 'Cause the address wasn't in their GPS?!!?!

Not for nothing but fire, no retirement, the 'management' that let that go. Sgt, LT. Captain.

( Although, this also shows that RedFlag laws are less effective than people think. )

Subject to further reports:
- this morning, reports are the bad actor called police before the incident started.

- As to previous run ins - read he had a misdemeanor charge some time ago, but not one which would prohibit possession.

Last Edited:
Actually they will use this.

"If we only had universal background checks then he couldn't buy guns privately like Texas allows" "And if we only had national registration, then we would have known he had the rifle and the government would have confiscated it using Red Flag laws when the neighbor complained."
Your right they do like here in Washington.
But is it really working.
Only time will tell.

Red Flag. Why didn't police follow up on the neighbors report? 'Cause the address wasn't in their GPS?!!?!
I didn't see anywhere where it said the neighbors reported him to the police. Only that they complained about him after the fact to the press.

I didn't see anywhere where it said the neighbors reported him to the police. Only that they complained about him after the fact to the press.

CNN

"A second neighbor shared a very different memory of Ator. Veronica Alonzo told CNNthat Ator yelled at her a few weeks prior to the shooting "for leaving trash in a nearby dumpster." Alonzo said Ator approached her home while holding a rifle. She explained that she called police after that incident, but that no officers showed up due to the difficulty of finding the street. She said the address doesn't come up on GPS. "

CNN

"A second neighbor shared a very different memory of Ator. Veronica Alonzo told CNNthat Ator yelled at her a few weeks prior to the shooting "for leaving trash in a nearby dumpster." Alonzo said Ator approached her home while holding a rifle. She explained that she called police after that incident, but that no officers showed up due to the difficulty of finding the street. She said the address doesn't come up on GPS. "
Ok. I didn't see that. Don't watch (or read) the commie news network. Thanks.

CNN

i%2Bdoubt%2Bit.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top