JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shooter is in custody. 15-20 fatalities. Fox was interviewing a doctor who was going on and on about semi-auto and automatic weapons being so deadly.

I'm sorry for any tragic loss of life and/or casualties, but when a Jihadi commits murders, be it in Ft. Hood, the Twin Towers, or any other of the numerous places worldwide where they almost daily practice their "art", the Left is adamant and quick on the draw to remind us that most Muslims are peace loving and not to condemn them all based on the acts of a "relative few".
Why is it we don't get the same benefit of the doubt and response as peace loving and legal gun owners when some nut goes off his meds?
Just a thought.

I love how the left has been adamant about the liberal armies committing acts of violence and anarchy against police and Trump supporters, but when this digusting act happens they blame guns and gun owners.

If they won't attack the real reasons behind these acts then they need to shut their mouths.

This is truly disgusting.
But it's the reason I carry daily, and no one will take that right away from me.

Wal Mart cameras show him as a white kid with an AK of some sort. Sorry, I don't know how to move the pics here. Poor guy must had a hell of a flinch, as he is wearing ear protectors. Not kidding.

This is the best I can do with a pic.

kBEVZNaX_vmTyRZrRDQqvSbzROGL8tkoCAYYFP7j2oBUA=s151.jpg

Reports are that he was 21. If that turns out to be true, I suppose Walmart will raise the age to sell firearms and ammo to 22.

Seriously though it wouldn't suprise me if Walmart abandons firearm and ammo sales all together if they get pressure from antis. They might phase it out slowly like Dick's

This is heartbreaking, My prayers go to all the victims and their families and my anger to this little popcorn fart of a pissant kid who couldn't cope.
It is a sad statement on myself when my thoughts are I hope it's cartels.

The more they glorify this, and the gun control BS, the more this will happen.

It's just a video game to these kids.
See who can stack a higher body count.
Who can get more media coverage.

What we need is more background on the shooters.

Family life, academics, hobbies, mental state/medications, etc

What caused them to do this, not just how they did it.

Show them to be the coward losers they are.
And start blaming their parents

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads