JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
shots fired at multiple hotels. mass casulty event. multiple confirmed dead and injured. possible explosive devices in cars. multiple shooters still at large. additional reports of active shooters at other hotels on the strip.

That's pretty messed up. My god, did you see any of the video of the folks at the concert? So many people just standing around. Had no clue what the sound was. And then knotting up in groups? Scatter! The less bodies in one place the better.

I hate to be the one, but any chance this is some sort of false flag? Or maybe I just have an over active imagination. Gun sales are down........nothing drives the prices of guns and ammo like a nice terrorist event.

Anyhow prayers for all those affected by this thing.

That's pretty messed up. My god, did you see any of the video of the folks at the concert? So many people just standing around. Had no clue what the sound was. And then knotting up in groups? Scatter! The less bodies in one place the better.

I hate to be the one, but any chance this is some sort of false flag? Or maybe I just have an over active imagination. Gun sales are down........nothing drives the prices of guns and ammo like a nice terrorist event.
Don't forget driving the pace of DHS Gestapo-ism...

According the LVPD:

More than 20 dead, more than a hundred injured. Shooter was engaged and terminated by LVPD. They believe the dead short is the only shooter...

Several LVPD officers were also believed to have been killed, some who were off duty, attending the concert.

LVPD is looking for the shooters female companion.

Always the soft targets, eh?
Hey, if you were a bureaucratic sociopath unfit even to be parted out as donor-organs and wanted the proles BEGGING to trade (real) liberty for (illusionary) security and more power to you, where would YOU set up a False Flag other than an Uber-Soft Target and particularly a High Visibility one?

Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

Also my thoughts and prayers go out to the Las Veges Police and Emergency Services who had to respond to such a tragic event.
Going in to a area being subject to what appears to be automatic gun fire , which is filled with a massive panicked crowd and helping others or going after the shooter himself is a selfless act of extraordinary bravery.
Andy

Last Edited:
Such a terrible tragedy. Prayers for the victims, victim's families and for all the first responders. I am deeply saddened by this and can only begin to imagine the pain that will come to many families today.

Stories are coming out this morning of off duty military and LE's that were attending the concert that not only stood up when others cowered, but shielded folks, attempted to direct people where to flee and provided immediate trauma care for the victims. When such awful events happen, and we are shocked to our core at the evil in some men's hearts, it is the greater, far greater response of the good guys, the folks that put themselves intentionally in harm's way, that makes me believe there is hope for us yet.

Besides being a horrific scene, folks bunching up and all the sheeple responses.... Sounds like full automatic fire and/or multiple shooters... You can hear the ricocheting on the video...

Prayers to those who have been directly impacted and the police who Abe to go after the shooters...

Does sound full auto - but I wonder if it may have been bump-fire - for as difficult as it is to get your hands on fully auto weapons, I have to wonder if it wasn't something like that. I imagine if it was, there is going to be an immediate full court press to get them banned. Sick bastard. Rot you psychopath.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads