JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully with new gun laws in TX more people will carry. Stop these nutjobs from the start.

I imagine that concealed carry couldn't have done much in this case. A running street battle in vehicles with cops right behind him.

But, I'm standing with John Lott in general... "More guns = less crime!!". The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun... whether that be a cop, or a concealed carry license holder. "Let's Roll!!!"

I imagine that concealed carry couldn't have done much in this case. A running street battle in vehicles with cops right behind him.

But, I'm standing with John Lott in general... "More guns = less crime!!". The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun... whether that be a cop, or a concealed carry license holder. "Let's Roll!!!"
Amen Brother, stay armed, stay alert, don't let the bad guys win!

1567365455486.png

One of the victims was this 17-month old baby girl - grievously injured with bullet fragments in the chest and face, but hanging on.

View attachment 613477

One of the victims was this 17-month old baby girl - grievously injured with bullet fragments in the chest and face, but hanging on.

Here's more on the little girl from Time magazine web site:

The Odessa Regional Medical Center's said the hospital had treated a total of six patients brought to their facilities. Two of those patients remain in critical condition and four have been discharged.

An online fundraiser started by a woman who said she knows the family of the baby who was wounded included a message from her mother that said: "She is being flown to Lubbock while we drive. Not getting to fly with her is beyond painful. Anderson is 17 months old, has shrapnel in her right chest, which thank God is superficial. She has a hole through her bottom lip and tongue and her front teeth were knocked out. She is alive."

The GoFundMe set up for the family raised more than $105,000 in less than 12 hours.

Bought and paid for by your local politicians to support their agenda!!! If it can happen in Texas it can happen anywhere.

It's only going to get worse before the election next year!!!

View attachment 613477

That is a pic that will be used to hammer us everywhere, in every news cycle, in every proposed gun "safety" proposal, and in front of Congress.

Hmmm, I wonder if her name is really spelled Ander"son" vs Ander"sen"... seems weird.

Police say the gunman used an AR style weapon.

I read that too. I suppose that that is the downside of having them be so cheap these days.

I think it's great that anyone that wants one can afford one. This makes them much more common and harder to ban, and allows everyone access to a great tool for defense, recreation, hunting, etc. The flip side is it's to be expected that when so many of them are out there, alot more are in the hands of unstable people too.

Black on black shootings aren't of interest to the mainstream media, just like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia and every other major metropolitan city where numerous shootings occur every week. If the shooter isn't a white conservative, they're not really interested in it... Nothing to see here...

Folks, open your eyes, the second civil war is well underway in the mainstream media, it's against white conservatives...

I just got a PSA upper in .300 Blackout
The gas block was out of whack and I needed a gunsmith to redo it My advice is maybe pay a little more when you buy it or you can do like I did and pay extra later.

Any problems with the PSA stripped or complete lowers?

I might grab a few and decide on the uppers later.

Any problems with the PSA stripped or complete lowers?

I might grab a few and decide on the uppers later.
All of my AR's are from PSA stripped lowers. For uppers, I bought already built complete uppers so I didn't have to worry about gas block setup or headspace.

I have 5.56 m4 style AR15, .300 BO m4 style AR15, 5.56 A3 style AR15, .308 AR10.

No issues with any of them

These nuts will be the end of our freedom.:mad:

THIS is very true! It makes me angry and it makes me VERY SAD too.

I may start a thread on what I think is going to happen to our other gun rights including CCW and Open Carry across this nation.

Hold, hug and tell your friends and family that you appreciate them and love them. You never know when or if you will see them alive again.

Put the criminals in JAIL. Put the crazy people in mental institutions.

Put the murderers down like you would a RABID and/or psycho feral/domesticated (NOT!) dog or dog pack!

Cate

There are so many screwed up people out there these days. There was much higher crime and the occasional mad man doing something terrible, but I don't this kind of evil nonsense happening all the time when I was growing up. :mad:

I don't remember this craziness, purposeful BREAK DOWN OF THE FAMILY UNIT, everyone is a victim mentality - ugh, lack of a solid foundation when it comes to kindness, honesty and true CLASS, and mass murders and I am much older than some people on this forum. (I am 69 years old.)

I do remember the riots in the 60's and other things though.

I actually think that the official .gov statistics are wrong too. I was reading how they calculate them and I do think that the crime rate is HIGHER now not what the .gov folks say it is since their boundaries and wording have changed.

The entire thing makes me sick to my stomach! It breaks my heart to see this go on and the HONEST gun person pays for the actions of a bad person aka criminal - murderer.

ADDED more: It makes me sick that these criminals murder and wound innocent people over and over again and I do INCLUDE the murders in many inner cities.

My MT husband says that since the drug addicts and drunks seem to be out and about more and more while they LEAN on the FREE STUFF coming from TAXPAYERS and from charities/churches - crime is getting worse including ALL across Montana. ALL across this nation.

Transient crime is HUGE and growing and throw in the in state citizen crime - well it is not a pretty picture!

On top of that, gun folks are getting more crapola spoken/written about them and we are treated like SECOND CLASS CITIZENS more and more.

Mark my words, this will get worse and I don't want it to get worse but IT will.

Take care.

Old Lady Cate
Added more and typos.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show