JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update: illegally manufactured illegally sold

"The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is currently investigating a man who they believe illegally manufactured and sold the AR-15-style rifle that Seth Ator used to kill seven people and injure 22 more on Saturday, before he was shot and killed by police "

SO, they Report that they "Think" a weapon was illegally manufactured, but don't list any specifics of the how or the why, nor do they offer any proof! Just hear say and were just supposed to go along with it, M-kay!

80% firearms are legal and can be purchased by anyone, any one with the tools can make one into a firearm legally! How are the LEO able to trace the "Ghost Gun" in the first place, let alone to who built it and sold it? Any one smell that? smells like this "Mass Shooting" was to go after Ghost Guns, so we can expect them to roll that out the bans on 80% firearms next! :eek::eek::eek:

This just keeps getting smellier and smellier to me. It makes me wonder just how many of these so-called mass shooting have been "constructed" by... "persons unknown" ??? Am I the only one that thinks there is a certain element that is trying to push/sway people into
doing things that they wouldnt ordinarily believe or want to do? :mad::rolleyes::confused:

so in texas you don't have to go through a FFL? interesting. welp, that's going to change.
You always have an option to go to an FFL. Ultimately it won't change anything because criminals that don't go thru FFLs still won't go thru FFLs. I have not seen any legislation that will prevent someone being attacked. The death penalty, previous AWB even a guilty conscience has not stopped people from killing. Not even my absolute favorite...restraining orders.

Victim: My boyfriend is a raving madman on drugs and a felon with a gun. He's beat me up and threatened to kill 6 generations of my family.

Courts: Here's a piece of paper. It's not bullet proof and will do absolutely nothing to defend you, but if he does kill everyone this papers is proof he was rude. The upside is, it also confirms you were right. Rest easy, government is here to protect you.

This just keeps getting smellier and smellier to me. It makes me wonder just how many of these so-called mass shooting have been "constructed" by... "persons unknown" ??? Am I the only one that thinks there is a certain element that is trying to push/sway people into
doing things that they wouldnt ordinarily believe or want to do? :mad::rolleyes::confused:
Pretty sure the FBI encourages, enables, and provokes these shootings, bombings, attempted bombings, etc. The narrative is always in place before hand. Just like their shill being interviewed on 911 telling everyone the plane hit the tower and because of the intense heat from the jet fuel, the steel melted and the towers collapsed...this supposedly just a man on the street. Shall we mention the hijacker's passport being found on the street after the plane hit :confused:....or the BBC reporter saying tower 7 collapsed 20 minutes before it collapsed?

Regardless...now we don't have to wonder about Epstein's suicide and/or who was videotaped buggering little Haitian kids on fantasy island.

Saw this over on the OFF FB page. Good reminder.
This is simple. The person who leaves their gun behind because, "It will never happen here," or, "It's a safe place," or, "I'll only be out for a few minutes," is betting on a losing horse. Nobody is prescient enough to know when or where the next killer will strike, so don't leave your most valuable form of protection behind because you think you can predict the unpredictable.

Law enforcement leaders have an obligation to enable, train and assist responsible, law-abiding adults in their communities who wish to be armed for their protection and the protection of the greater public. The crimes in Midland and Odessa will inevitably result in calls for additional restrictions on the right to bear arms, but law enforcement must not assist in disarming the good citizens in their community, because it will not inhibit violent criminal activity, and will only hurt the innocent.

It would be nice if congress would enact some sort of coverage for Good Samaritans attempting to thwart as mass attack. Whether a shooting, stabbing, vehicle or whatever. More lives could be saved if people didn't have to worry about legal backlash.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top