JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same old, same old.....The story seems to be the same every time. A person that shouldn't have firearms got them anyway in spite of strict laws. The person was known to the police to be dangerous. And there were things that coulda' shoulda' been done to stop the bad guy, but were not done. And now we talk about what other laws can be put on the law abiding, while ignoring the criminal. NEXT!!!

Does this photo hit anyone else the way it did me?

354842-fff47e75b4986d6ee12264cf940ecacd.jpg

I'm not terribly well written but seem to me this photo IS "Irony"

View attachment 405445

To me it says "Troy has fallen". I despise burkas (and that headdress), and especially seeing women wearing full burkas in blistering heat while walking meekly behind their 'men', who are strolling around in shorts and a tank top.

I mean, seriously, if you're going to make your women wear head scarves, do it like the Kurds.
IMG_0055.JPG

Last Edited:
Same old, same old.....The story seems to be the same every time. A person that shouldn't have firearms got them anyway in spite of strict laws. The person was known to the police to be dangerous. And there were things that coulda' shoulda' been done to stop the bad guy, but were not done. And now we talk about what other laws can be put on the law abiding, while ignoring the criminal. NEXT!!!

View attachment 405445

Yeah, it's ironic, for sure.
I also thought about going on Amazon to buy a nun outfit, since wearing certain clothes apparently exempts me from any sort of suspicion...

Edited the autocorrect that apparently doesn't understand context...

Last Edited:
US man killed wife before gun rampage

Killed his wife first, and hid her body under the floorboards.
Killed two neighbors, who he accused of manufacturing methamphetamine.
Assaulted the neighbors last January, and bailed out [$160,000].
Already had a restraining order in place that prohibited firearm possession.
Guns used were obtained 'in an illegal manner' and 'manufactured illegally.'

Worked as a 'cannabis farmer.' Recently married longtime girlfriend.
Sister believed he was addicted to drugs, struggled with mental illness and had a violent temper.

I hope the police take a close look at his family and friends. If not accomplices, they appear
to be classic enablers.
Don't forget... was reported multiple times for shooting around his house...

So let me get this straight.. you are barred from firearm ownership, your neighbors call the police on you for shooting guns at your house... and yet you aren't locked up again...?
:s0092:

I'm just bewildered that his mom would bail him out of jail, for stabbing someone no less, when she knows he's mentally ill. If she would have left him there so much suffering could have been avoided. Maybe some of our members who are/were in law enforcement could shed some light on how things with this guy were allowed to go on so long; I'm just honestly baffled. I also can't imagine being the neighbor who got stabbed having to watch this guy move right back in a few days later. I'd carry a damn rifle full time with a 'neighbor' like this.

How the F do these people get the opportunity to get bail!??!??!
Wtf

Don't forget... was reported multiple times for shooting around his house...

So let me get this straight.. you are barred from firearm ownership, your neighbors call the police on you for shooting guns at your house... and yet you aren't locked up again...?
:s0092:
. I shoot around my house every day. They didn't say that was illegal where he lives either but called it "excessive" I don't imagine a meth user is going to be too quick to call the law. Never discount fake media......but the law should have picked up his guns as a condition of his bail on the stabbing.

1) This is obviously a false flag operation that never actually occurred. Since the DPRK has the most restrictive gun laws in the country such a rampage would be impossible there. It is a total fabrication to drum up support for more gun control elsewhere.
2) DPRK law enforcement could take a que from Animal House and make gun posession by somebody for whom it is already illegal Double Secret Illegal. That will fix it.
3) The victims shuld sue his mother for bailing him out. It's her fault as much as Sandy Hook was/is Remington's fault and makes as much sense. In a similar vein the NAACP should be sued for the cost of the depredations wrought by African-American gangbangers, and any Demonrats in the legislature charged as accomplices.

Two hand guns "Not registered to him". Who then, were they registered to? Or were they not registered to any one? "Built his own rifles from parts he purchased. Oh my. :oops:

The media, doing the normal half baked job.

Two hand guns "Not registered to him". Who then, were they registered to? Or were they not registered to any one? "Built his own rifles from parts he purchased. Oh my. :oops:

The media, doing the normal half baked job.

I'm wondering how he got that AR-15 lower without going through the background check. Inquiring minds and all that, since they aren't saying (yet) that the pistol or lower unit were reported stolen.

I don't know.
All I can figure about these events without doing much reading is that somebody with mental illness went unchecked and untreated.

Sounds this morning that this guy was in violation of a whole host of existing gun laws, yet was still able to be armed. Once again, the government has done a spectacular job of demonstrating what we've long been saying - more gun laws won't stop these shootings, especially when the government repeatedly drops the ball and fails to enforce those laws already on the books.

Government has failed, again. Government can't and won't, protect you. And I will continue to remind folks of that fact every time they have the gall to suggest more laws/restrictions as an answer to these events.

So thank you government incompetence! You're making our point for us!
I'm not really surprised.. "we" traded a traitorous scumbag for four bloodthirsty terrorists pretty recently. yays

<broken link removed>

After being pressed by reporters on why police did not act when Neal was in clear violation of his court order, [Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil] Johnston obliquely replied: "The law is only for people who obey it."

Wow! And, the police wonder why they have an image problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top