JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This country doesn't have the stomach for what is really needed.
It's quite simple and would require only ONE firearm law.
If you are found guilty of using a firearm in the commission of a crime, regardless of loss of life you are to be executed. One appeal could be granted and started the next day if so granted to not last longer than 30 days. Once that has been exhausted and if you are found guilty you are executed within 24 hours period. No insanity pleas, no he/she's just a kid, no nothing. Take all the rest off the books and enforce the above and within 6 months you ain't gonna have no more shoot'em ups.
Very true you can serch the criminal back ground of shooters in some of these gang infested Citys and you will find that most of them have a criminal back ground sheet 20 pages long but there still on the street do you think they go pay 500 to 1000 dollars at a gun store Everytime they need a gun NOT they buy a stolen gun for 100 bucks from some crack head

My grandfather was a psychiatric nurse down there in the 60's... said they were all kept locked up and given jobs producing vegetables and pantry goods, whatever really... eventually they had their funding cut and the patients were given certain rights which flooded the streets with otherwise happy and productive people whom could not fullfil any positive role in free society.
They moved to Spokane area in about 1970, where I spent my vacations in my youth. I couldn't have been happier, but I digress.
Having a family involved in half a century of mental health has given me perspective. It's best to create a seperate community for those otherwise unable to coexist in society a way to contribute and live safely.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW!

I wish we as a nation could wake up and address mental illness better than we have. There so many better ways to treat and house people struggling with mental health problems. Currently our justice system is the most used provider for people experiencing severe mental illnesses. Perhaps there's a better and even cheaper option out there? The course were on now that consists of reactionary measures will only leave more hurt, the mentally ill untreated, and society worse off.

Should California adopt Oregon's gun law to reduce crime?
Don't they see that gun control will not work?
When will they wake up?

Sounds this morning that this guy was in violation of a whole host of existing gun laws, yet was still able to be armed. Once again, the government has done a spectacular job of demonstrating what we've long been saying - more gun laws won't stop these shootings, especially when the government repeatedly drops the ball and fails to enforce those laws already on the books.

Government has failed, again. Government can't and won't, protect you. And I will continue to remind folks of that fact every time they have the gall to suggest more laws/restrictions as an answer to these events.

So thank you government incompetence! You're making our point for us!

His mother and sister spoke about him. He was a professional pot grower, claimed his neighbors were cooking meth, his sister said she thought he was an addict and insane............let's legalize more drugs Washington and Oregon.

Last Edited:
This country doesn't have the stomach for what is really needed.
It's quite simple and would require only ONE firearm law.
If you are found guilty of using a firearm in the commission of a crime, regardless of loss of life you are to be executed. One appeal could be granted and started the next day if so granted to not last longer than 30 days. Once that has been exhausted and if you are found guilty you are executed within 24 hours period. No insanity pleas, no he/she's just a kid, no nothing. Take all the rest off the books and enforce the above and within 6 months you ain't gonna have no more shoot'em ups.
Are you my brother? I have maintained that about a host of problems in society. Want to stop illegal immigration? Shoot every 10th person that crosses. That is how the only really successful drug control in history worked....Mao told everyone that anyone caught in an opium den after a particular date would be shot......and he did. The Philippine President has the right idea too. Not many druggies moving to Manila these days. They are going to Washington, Oregon, California and Colorado. Those states are wondering why there social services costs have gone up 13% since legalization.

Last Edited:
I agree, but, the whinning, screaming, insecure, thumb sucking, liberals would never have that. I mentioned the latest Texas shooting to a postal carrier the other day. Told her, if we had the death penalty enforced, i feel the shootings, and other homicide realated deaths would show a large decrease nation wide. Her responce, ''well, i'm not so sure we should do that, or go there". Its not about getting revenge, its about enforcing laws and getting justice.

His mother and sister spoke about him. He was a professional pot grower, claimed his neighbors were cooking meth, his sister said she thought he was an addict and insane............let's legalize more drugs Washington and Oregon.

I'm just bewildered that his mom would bail him out of jail, for stabbing someone no less, when she knows he's mentally ill. If she would have left him there so much suffering could have been avoided. Maybe some of our members who are/were in law enforcement could shed some light on how things with this guy were allowed to go on so long; I'm just honestly baffled. I also can't imagine being the neighbor who got stabbed having to watch this guy move right back in a few days later. I'd carry a damn rifle full time with a 'neighbor' like this.

I'm just bewildered that his mom would bail him out of jail, for stabbing someone no less, when she knows he's mentally ill. If she would have left him there so much suffering could have been avoided. Maybe some of our members who are/were in law enforcement could shed some light on how things with this guy were allowed to go on so long; I'm just honestly baffled. I also can't imagine being the neighbor who got stabbed having to watch this guy move right back in a few days later. I'd carry a damn rifle full time with a 'neighbor' like this.
No........you wouldn't live in a neighborhood like that.

Yet another clear case of the government not doing its job of protecting the tax payers from KNOWN violent threat. Their failed BGC system is a joke, no thanks I'm keeping my guns, never know when I might need them.

This latest POS looks like a Manson groupie, obviously a complete nut.

"Today, I'm sending love to #Texas," she wrote. "Tomorrow, my fight for #guncontrol commences. I won't watch another child killed without taking a stand."

Perhaps you should have been concerned about wacko control and not so much about gun control and just maybe your freak show brother would not have been able to shoot up a town. Thanks for all you help though. Please let me know if need help pulling your head out of your azz.

What his mom and sister say:

Alleged California gunman called mom in Raleigh, apologized before attack :: WRAL.com

"...called his mother in Raleigh the day before to apologize, ..."

The sister a week ago:
""Today, I'm sending love to #Texas," she wrote. "Tomorrow, my fight for #guncontrol commences. I won't watch another child killed without taking a stand.""
What his mom and sister say:

Alleged California gunman called mom in Raleigh, apologized before attack :: WRAL.com

"...called his mother in Raleigh the day before to apologize, ..."

The sister a week ago:
""Today, I'm sending love to #Texas," she wrote. "Tomorrow, my fight for #guncontrol commences. I won't watch another child killed without taking a stand.""

The mom and sister sound like classic enablers; they blame everyone but the guy or themselves for what happened. The mom probably bought him the property so he wouldn't live close by - to dangerous and all. This whole situation is so damn irritating...

I agree, but, the whinning, screaming, insecure, thumb sucking, liberals would never have that. I mentioned the latest Texas shooting to a postal carrier the other day. Told her, if we had the death penalty enforced, i feel the shootings, and other homicide realated deaths would show a large decrease nation wide. Her responce, ''well, i'm not so sure we should do that, or go there". Its not about getting revenge, its about enforcing laws and getting justice.

They are some of the 1st ones that need to be culled from the herd..

US man killed wife before gun rampage

Killed his wife first, and hid her body under the floorboards.
Killed two neighbors, who he accused of manufacturing methamphetamine.
Assaulted the neighbors last January, and bailed out [$160,000].
Already had a restraining order in place that prohibited firearm possession.
Guns used were obtained 'in an illegal manner' and 'manufactured illegally.'
Worked as a 'cannabis farmer.' Recently married longtime girlfriend.
Sister believed he was addicted to drugs, struggled with mental illness and had a violent temper.

I hope the police take a close look at his family and friends. If not accomplices, they appear
to be classic enablers.

Already had a restraining order in place that prohibited firearm possession.

But... but... those restraining orders are supposed to magically protect the person against whom it is filed. It's a far more effective tool for preventing violence than a firearm :eek::eek:. I'm shocked I tell you, absolutely shocked o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top