JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like another nut started shooting. Few dead and several wounded including kids.
4 dead including 2 kids.

Can' seem to link the page on me phone but I will edit it when I get home.

Last Edited:
Reads like another mental idiot that went crazy and shot people at random. Says they recovered a semi auto rifle, and two hand guns with large cap magazines.

Of course. There will be legislation produced soon by liberals in CA, OR, and WA.

All having nothing to do with these incidents and nothing that will stop that evil.

One news article quotes neighbor(s) stating it was hell living by the guy, that he was a known felon, and was doing a bunch of shooting recently. If the guy was a know felon, how in the heck did he have any firearms in the first place?

One news article quotes neighbor(s) stating it was hell living by the guy, that he was a known felon, and was doing a bunch of shooting recently. If the guy was a know felon, how in the heck did he have any firearms in the first place?
Well we wouldn't want to OFENED HIS Sensabilitys, would we by telling him he can't own a gun I'm mean after all this is California with some of the strickest laws in the nation

Last Edited:
Clearly the "man-thing" was nothing more than a predator, and predators are always out to devour the weakest of prey at the most opportune time and place.

What better time & place to find the weakest of prey than a "gun-free(fire)" zone at a school full of little kids?

o_O

Last Edited:
My grandfather was a psychiatric nurse down there in the 60's... said they were all kept locked up and given jobs producing vegetables and pantry goods, whatever really... eventually they had their funding cut and the patients were given certain rights which flooded the streets with otherwise happy and productive people whom could not fullfil any positive role in free society.
They moved to Spokane area in about 1970, where I spent my vacations in my youth. I couldn't have been happier, but I digress.
Having a family involved in half a century of mental health has given me perspective. It's best to create a seperate community for those otherwise unable to coexist in society a way to contribute and live safely.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW!

Well we wouldn't want to OFFEN HIS Sensabilitys, would we by telling him he can't own a gun I'm mean afterall this is California with some of the strickest laws in the nation

Good point. I keep forgetting that those restrictive gun laws are only meant to be vigorously enforced on law abiding citizens who are least likely to commit a gun crime in the first place. I mean, look at how well that's worked in Chicago.

Good point. I keep forgetting that those restrictive gun laws are only meant to be vigorously enforced on law abiding citizens who are least likely to commit a gun crime in the first place. I mean, look at how well that's worked in Chicago.
True...the liberal logic makes so much sense as demonstrated below...for example

A6C566B4-014C-490E-AB7A-F96F2CD0DE89.jpeg

His neighbor had reported him to police numerous times even this morning but nothing done mmmmmm wonder why probably because a crazy person with a gun helps them push there agenda on the rest of us

Found it interesting that they referred to one of the weapons recovered at one of the scenes as a "semi-automatic rifle" and not an "assault rifle". Maybe the media is learning? Or maybe it wasn't an AR or AK with one of those things that goes up.:confused:

Sad none the less, condolences to the victims and their families and friends.

Found it interesting that they referred to one of the weapons recovered at one of the scenes as a "semi-automatic rifle" and not an "assault rifle". Maybe the media is learning? Or maybe it wasn't an AR or AK with one of those things that goes up.:confused:

Sad none the less, condolences to the victims and their families and friends.
But they still call it a school shooting because it ended at a school but started at his house

I feel for the people but then again the people have brought this on themselves when a crazy person decides to go kill people and you are standing there with your Richard in your hand because you don't want to carry a gun so be it just where a bright orange shirt that say VICTIM ON IT

Lol I just had a conversation with my neighbor this morning she doesn't know anything about guns I offered to take her to the range lol funny I have a neighbor that knows nothing about guns on one side and I have a neighbor on the side that is a female STATE PATROL OFFICER

This country doesn't have the stomach for what is really needed.
It's quite simple and would require only ONE firearm law.
If you are found guilty of using a firearm in the commission of a crime, regardless of loss of life you are to be executed. One appeal could be granted and started the next day if so granted to not last longer than 30 days. Once that has been exhausted and if you are found guilty you are executed within 24 hours period. No insanity pleas, no he/she's just a kid, no nothing. Take all the rest off the books and enforce the above and within 6 months you ain't gonna have no more shoot'em ups.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews