JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

After being pressed by reporters on why police did not act when Neal was in clear violation of his court order, [Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil] Johnston obliquely replied: "The law is only for people who obey it."

Wow! And, the police wonder why they have an image problem.

followed by their second favorite law: "Don't try to protect yourselves, leave that to the professionals".

Seems like in other jurisdictions they might have went and got a search warrant due to a strong suspicion that he was still in possession of firearms due to neighbor reports. The sheriff says poverty is part of the problem, but it sort of feels (no doubt unfairly) that the "poverty problem" was that they didn't give a crap about these mostly poor neighbors. Don't know why this incident in particular is pissing me off so much.

I heard the sheriff on the news this morning state that they had gone to confront this guy at this home, but he didn't open the door, and that was it. "He knew not to come to the door"

Damn, what could the police possibly do if they have a known or suspected felon, he's at home, but won't open the door? :rolleyes: They bear some responsibility on this too.

1) I don't live there, thank God, but if I did that Freudian slip by Unterfuehrer der Polizei Johnston would be proof that calling them for help would be a complete waste of time.
2) The last time I heard some cop talking head say something that stupid was during the Greater Los Angeles County Inter-ethnic May Festival of Arson and Looting in 1992. This halfwit went on TV to assure the drooling masses that they didn't need guns for self defence because TPTB were in control and had the situation in hand. I thought this must mean that the orgy of riot, looting, arson, and affray was occurring with the approval of Leviathan.

Damn, what could the police possibly do if they have a known or suspected felon, he's at home, but won't open the door? :rolleyes: They bear some responsibility on this too.
Yes they do considering:
Neighbours said they had complained repeatedly about Neal shooting off rounds of gunfire from his home, despite a court order barring him from having firearms after he was accused of stabbing a neighbour in January.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top