JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Texas has a different outlook on child rapists.

The story shared is different. The bad guy was not running away.

In the OP - Had the father beaten the guy to death in his home, or shot him in the home, I don't think he would be convicted. Depending upon local political realities, charged, & investigated would be likely ... but not convicted.

What is the age of adult ( I know I have asked before ... you may treat this as rhetorical )

This story sounds familiar.

This is where the judicial system makes an effing joke of itself.
Strange man in daughters room, there no doubt to sexually assault the daughter... dad catches the man before anything bad happened (THANK GOD) and the law protects the scumbag (that would no doubt turn the 20 POS loose after lightly booking him anyway) while charging the father. :mad:

Christ, what will it take?
For the daughter, mother and family dog to be raped before the law finally does its GD job and leaves the father alone? I cast zero judgement on the father. I truly hope a jury finds his actions in the right. Most of the time these scum bags get away or get turned loose by the court after a light hand slap. The court system protects criminals and forces the innocent to prove their innocence.

Him waiting for the cops only gives that scumbag time to get away. The threat (in my opinion) continues until that scumbag is in cuffs and cops are on scene. Knowing full well what he WOULD have done to my daughter is why Id do the exact same thing.

Not saying that the guys actions were OK. Climbing through daughter's bedroom window shows that he knew that he was doing something that he should not have been doing. But it appears that he was not an uninvited intruder but that daughter invited the guy into her bedroom. So guy gets beat and shot at because daughter is a tramp?
True, if the daughter knew the guy and encouraged all this then she needs to speak up. If it was an intruder however, I side with the fathers actions.. but if he was some pedo BF.. that changes things a little bit. Still disgusting and in need of punishment. But not a WWE smackdown.

Know him or not, as mentioned, a 13-14 year old cannot legally give consent, and there is a very good reason for that. If you don't understand that reasoning, then there is nothing I can say that will help.

So guy gets beat and shot at because daughter is a tramp?
This is the stupidest statement I've heard this week! A 14yr old girl, who more than likely is awkward at that age and has self esteem issues, (most teenagers do) cannot be called a tramp because some scum sucking dirtbag pedophile coaxed her with the right words! That statement just screams ignorance!

Wow. Just wow.

I am really not big on closing threads, and I do so rarely.

But this is a disaster and the veiled accusations here are sickening at best.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top