JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMAG0954.jpg what this pillow and futon is for guests right lol my sisters dog at my house

I've been told many time that the police say just shoot them, last time was 5 coyotes eating dogs and cats here in se PDX, There was no safe shoots from anywhere in the neighborhood so I was unable to help out.
See coyotes running around all the time when I'm at work and have no gun.

One thing is for sure about my dog. If I shoot something the "evidence" will be at my feet when LE arrives. He's also been trained to check his netherregions when asked questions by strangers:cool:.

Your pets are considered livestock; and so you are allowed to defend them against preditors. The most you could get ticketed for would be violation of the noise ordinance if you have your CHL. As your exempt from the other local, county, metro firearm laws due to the CHL preemption clause. ODFW can give you a ticket for killing a coyote without a hunting license and for using a non-hunting firearm (Pistols have to be 6 inches for hunting - unless your actually carrying a 6 inch 38 and have a hunting license). But if you were not defending your livestock you are exempt from that. However the law that protects farmers from killing preditors, does not protect them against killing endangered species (like wolves and Oregon grizzly). You can still be charged with stuff, but none of it will stick because you have a CHL. If you have CarryGuard or CCUSA or the like you would be fine. If you hit someone, or worse, someone's pet being in Portland, then your screwed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top