JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These activist Judges are going to get a rude awakening after Nov.8th! Many are going to find themselves removed from the bench, and made to answer for their actions! This will be yet another blessing of the Bruen decision, forcing judges to follow the constitution As Written! Hang on tight, it's gonna be epic!

These activist Judges are going to get a rude awakening after Nov.8th! Many are going to find themselves removed from the bench, and made to answer for their actions! This will be yet another blessing of the Bruen decision, forcing judges to follow the constitution As Written! Hang on tight, it's gonna be epic!
God, I hope so.

Joe

That's cute. I live in eastern Ohio mainly but also West Virginia. I don't live anywhere near dumps like Columbus, Cincinnati, and so on. Never ceases to amaze me. It's about control, not about safety; and permits are just another way for them to steal money from people by making them pay for their rights. HAHA!

Ohio is still largely a free-state though. Permitless carry now, and private firearms sales. Everywhere is a free-state if you want it to be, but you got "boomers", "fudds" and "wimps" always complying with infringing "laws". Compliance is cowardice.

Don't worry, things get worse before they get better.

Stay armed, stay free, stay safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads