JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wha? Why get bent over some dumb FB post anyway? Most social website users (excluding NWFA!!!) are arrogant twenty-somethings that don't give a sh!t about anything but what their dumb pseudo-friends have to blindly say about thier previous post.
Second, why stress over what may be done to you because of what you wrote on some website... Unless you truly have something to hide.
If you really had something to hide then why would you bring it up again on this, or any other internet forum if you think "they" would be interested in you?
The paradox deepens for you, and I just hope you don't drag us all into it with you... do dee do do, do dee do do...
Check your front door...

Wha? Why get bent over some dumb FB post anyway? Most social website users (excluding NWFA!!!) are arrogant twenty-somethings that don't give a sh!t about anything but what their dumb pseudo-friends have to blindly say about thier previous post.
Second, why stress over what may be done to you because of what you wrote on some website... Unless you truly have something to hide.
If you really had something to hide then why would you bring it up again on this, or any other internet forum if you think "they" woud be interested in you?
The paradox deepens for you, and I just hope you don't drag us all into it with you... do dee do do, do dee do do...
Check your front door...

I don't have any particular reason except for the thing that happened to Brandon Raub. If he could be detained for things that he said than any of us can in my opinion. * Front door cleared. ;)

I use facebook.....to play games and spy on people when i am bored. Other then email addresses I use for various things (yes, i have many) good luck finding me on there if you don't know me. Even then, you won't find my daily schedule listed or my history lmao. I assumed long ago that the beast is recording everything that goes through it's veins, just like I assume anything said/done in public or near a cellphone is recorded. Cameras and tattle-tales/black boxes in vehicles, security cams, smart phones.......it's not just big brother who is watching anymore.

Anyways, it is complete bs that no one values privacy anymore - these companies don't even seem to honor their own "privacy" contracts, or they always leave them open to anyone with a gov or "official" title being exempt from them. I lie (read feed the machine mis-information lol) on every form I fill out online.......that doesn't involve my money anyways. You can't even trust small businesses you are supporting to keep your cell phone number private - why would you assume that conglomerates give two shakes who has access to your private/personal stuff.

rant/rave over

I should have stated that the only thing lower than Facebook is Twitter. If you are a Twittering Twit, please do the world a favor and off yourself.

I use Facebook because it allows me to stay in contact with some good Marine Corps buddies who tend to be like minded. It's easy to reach em that way.

And I use Twitter Burt. Mainly to follow video games. I freaking love video games.

As long as you don't post some craziness then there are no issues with using these social media tools. If you can't fight the urge to post stuff you know the man will disapprove of then sure, don't have an account. Otherwise keep doing what you are doing. No harm no foul.

On the one hand... FB, who has time for that? Especially with all the involvement in NWFA!

Second... you guys ever heard of mailing lists? It can start out where you have a bunch of e-mails in a list, and you send stuff to each other that way. It's nice, doesn't require all the BS interface just a simple e-mail client. If you wanna go old school, there are always old fashioned BBS systems.

i'm super selective of the people i friend on facebook. each and every one of the 76 friends on my buddy list are people i know in person. i don't add people i have never met. even if i have met some people, i don't automatically friend them, because i don't quite click with them, politically or socially. acquaintances aren't added at all. i remove people i no longer speak to, will never see again, or a mix of something like that.

i've already gone through something similar to brandon raub. this was during the "dubbya" years. instead of a psychiatric ward, i was placed in a solitary detaining cell with a big bright light that never shut off for the entire few days and constant CCTV surveillance. was i scared? hellllllll yeah, i was! occasionally somebody would drop by to give me food and water, and while doing that, they would tell me what'll become of me, and that there wasn't anything anybody could do about it. the final result was that nothing became of it. it was a bunch of scare tactics and more bullcrap. the entire experience was extremely unpleasant. i'm waiting for round 2.

i'm not paranoid enough to stay off of facebook. it's a good way to also stay in touch with relatives i hardly ever get to see. besides, my page is pretty much almost closed off to outsiders. the only thing they can see is my display pic. nothing you do is entirely private.

it's quite pathetic they're targeting veterans, combat and otherwise. however, it doesn't surprise me. it won't matter who wins the election. we're screwed either way.

You mean there are people on FB that use their real name? :confused: Good grief....

I only got on FB to see how hot the girls I went to HS with got..I was disappointed...

Use a proxie!

Got a FB account to keep up with my granddaughter who is in the Navy. Quit using it because my "friends" (mostly family) just ranted on and on about religion and politics. Couldn't gut that for long. Still hold the account but haven't used it for a long time and never posted "subversive" stuff on it anyway so I'm not worried about who looks at it.

Facebook is not a place for the thinking, rational, and non-delusional.

There are plenty of conservatives and rational thinking people there, being a positive influence. While it's usually safer to keep quiet, it doesn't really do much to change anything. And IMO, being silent is what got us here in the first place.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top