JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I thought we were mostly done with the rioting and looting. I thought he disaster that was CHAZ/CHOP would have changed how the SPD responds or does not respond to things. Turns out I was wrong. What scares me isn't the mob of lunatics smashing and burning stuff it the fact that the police just sit back and watch. At this point the leadership in Seattle is encouraging this by just letting it happen. Businesses attacked, police precincts attacked, 12 or so officers injured and they make 2 arrest. Why does Seattle even have police?

Look at this persons body language... She is defeated. She looks broken. Why did they chose her as a spokesperson? Was it to make it clear that the SPD has no teeth and is broken? She had to mention twice that they were mostly peaceful demonstrators. She also had to make it clear they did not use teargas. Why? explosives were used, folks were hurt ,private and public property was damaged. This is not a peaceful demonstration. She literally said they "monitored" the rioters. Maybe stop them....? Does she believe that sitting back and letting folks riot is OK? I

I'm at a loss. I'm feeling like disbanding the SPD might be the answer. Not because ACAB but because their leadership is weak and incapable or uninterested in defending the rights of law abiding citizens. I'm not anti cop but, at some point why have a police department if all they are interested in is issuing parking tickets and investigating potentially racist tweets while mobs wreck bubblegum. They don't even seem interested in defending themselves....
As someone who lives in Seattle, that was all mostly BS, they all were armed with poles that had lead in them or alum bats and bottle filled with gas? They attached everyone and everything at no time was it ever ` PEACEFUL`. The SPD just stood by and watched, later on around 2/30 in the afternoon, they marched down 45th from the U into my area into wallingford, almost all dressed in black from head to toe, swinging and hitting parked cars, stop signs tipping over burning mail boxes, I sat in my livingroom with my FNS9/ 26 round mag, and my old auto loader 12 gauge with my 2 dobies waiting for the STHTF, thankfully they walked buy and broke it off, almost no SPD around, its like they have been told to let them run wild I have lived in the Seattle/Tacome area since the early 60`s and I am so ashamed of how our city in now viewed around the world, The people with small business in the downtown area will never reopen and will leave forever if this keeps up, the city has and will loose 10`s of if not 100`s of millions in tax reveune , so you know what that means, yup..higher taxes to us morons who are still living here, every-time I talk to one of my friends, whom are all bluedog dems, they say how terrible, and yet they keep voting for the same pieces of filth that have turned my city/state into a junkie cesspool.This city/county needs real leadership, but unless your a lefty homo who molestes little boys you will never get elected, i have high hopes for culp for Governor, but again..he is a straight white guy that was a LEO...good luck.

Marxists have been subverting this nation and the culture that has made it great for a long time while masquerading as "the left" - the claim about America, the right, and fascism is enough BS to fertilize a farm, it's not even fresh, it's been used before by morally bankrupt politicians. Anyone who would advocate that taking pride in your own nation is representative of facism is likely a commie POS, even those who claim to support the second Amendment.

It's tough to take some comments politely. Looking at the news and seeing any rampant violence while people are wearing MAGA hats? What "the right" shows, more than anything is an unparalleled degree of patience seemingly not possessed by any other humans on the planet as they represent the largest armed body of people in the world, and yet, vocal enemies of their freedom and way of life continue to live while daily advocating and acting against them.

I got enough of these marxist lies at grad school, you'll need a dumber audience for them if you don't want them to be seen for the crap they are. Have you tried "Occupy D." on FB?
[/QUOT
If you hang with rioters, your a rioter. Just as the law dictates if I'm with people who murder I can be charged with murder.
Does that mean if you hang out with racists you are a racist? Really give that some thought before you reply.

I already said we all generalize, what exactly are you getting at?

Right to Peaceful Assembly.

If you hang with rioters, your a rioter. Just as the law dictates if I'm with people who murder I can be charged with murder.
I predict that these rioters, that convene regularly from 10pm to 5am, will soon bring their toddlers and infants in carriages to give the optics of being bona fide protesters.. while ankle deep in broken statue marble and steel ball bearings.

what does that say about police who hang out and work with racists and murderers? What does that say about PP/PB rallies that invite known white supremacist gangs to join them?

stereotypes exist for a reason, I guess.

I predict that these rioters, that convene regularly from 10pm to 5am, will soon bring their toddlers and infants in carriages to give the optics of being bona fide protesters.. while ankle deep in broken statue marble and steel ball bearings.
Done and Done.
"Mom's" Division reporting for duty!

mos.png mmmmm.jpeg

Does that mean if you hang out with racists you are a racist? Really give that some thought before you reply.

I don't know? You tell me. I do know that if you hang around, shoulder to shoulder, with people doing criminal acts you can be charged with the same crimes. As far as I know, being a racist is not technically a crime. Committing racist acts? Yeah probably.

Right to Peaceful Assembly.

the vast majority are peaceful, so, what are you getting at? Graffiti and thrown water bottles are the tipping point for receding constitutional rights?

what does that say about police who hang out and work with racists and murderers? What does that say about PP/PB rallies that invite known white supremacist gangs to join them?

stereotypes exist for a reason, I guess.

Better get some rest now so you've got plenty of energy for tonight's rioting. Buh bye....

Why did you quote me since nothing you said related to anything I said.

Also: what does racism mean? Because based on how often that word is now used and seemingly that it has become the single most overused word as of late to describe a great number of completely irrelevant things, and by nature, now meaningless and worthless, as a result.

It's also one of the words that has been weaponized for political gain and favored by the dishonest / or ignorant, as an attempt to redirect public attention away from any of their own arguments severe lack of substance.

Why did you quote me since nothing you said related to anything I said.

Also: what does racism mean? Because based on how often that word is now used and seemingly that it has become the single most overused word as of late to describe a great number of completely irrelevant things, and by nature, now meaningless and worthless, as a result.

It's also one of the words that has been weaponized for political gain and favored by the dishonest / or ignorant, as an attempt to redirect public attention away from any of their own arguments severe lack of substance.
Well said!:s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews