JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I thought we were mostly done with the rioting and looting. I thought he disaster that was CHAZ/CHOP would have changed how the SPD responds or does not respond to things. Turns out I was wrong. What scares me isn't the mob of lunatics smashing and burning stuff it the fact that the police just sit back and watch. At this point the leadership in Seattle is encouraging this by just letting it happen. Businesses attacked, police precincts attacked, 12 or so officers injured and they make 2 arrest. Why does Seattle even have police?

Look at this persons body language... She is defeated. She looks broken. Why did they chose her as a spokesperson? Was it to make it clear that the SPD has no teeth and is broken? She had to mention twice that they were mostly peaceful demonstrators. She also had to make it clear they did not use teargas. Why? explosives were used, folks were hurt ,private and public property was damaged. This is not a peaceful demonstration. She literally said they "monitored" the rioters. Maybe stop them....? Does she believe that sitting back and letting folks riot is OK? I

I'm at a loss. I'm feeling like disbanding the SPD might be the answer. Not because ACAB but because their leadership is weak and incapable or uninterested in defending the rights of law abiding citizens. I'm not anti cop but, at some point why have a police department if all they are interested in is issuing parking tickets and investigating potentially racist tweets while mobs wreck bubblegum. They don't even seem interested in defending themselves....

I hate most cops but it's pretty clear that I wouldn't be any happier if I was working for the people and being cra pped on like they are right now

In New York early retirement for cops is at a record high
400% surge in early retirement in NYC

Seattle deserves everything that's happening up there. I hope it keeps happening so maybe one day the citizens will realize they need to switch things up. Like a drug addict maybe it just needs to hit rock bottom before it can turn things around. Of course then it will probably just enable itself so nothing will change...

Seattle deserves everything that's happening up there. I hope it keeps happening so maybe one day the citizens will realize they need to switch things up. Like a drug addict maybe it just needs to hit rock bottom before it can turn things around. Of course then it will probably just enable itself so nothing will change...
No,
They'll simply move away and pollute the next town they live in
Like the man said "Liberalism is a mental disorder."

Like the man said "Liberalism is a mental disorder."

liberalism t-shirt.jpg

The problem is so many people grew up hearing "violence doesn't solve anything" that they believed it.

Seattle could nip these problems in the bud rather quickly if there were some balls left in the equation. Not enough, "men" left, some people have penises but still aren't men beyond biologically. Too many people who think words can solve everything. I'd imagine this is what it is like for animals at a slaughterhouse. Some might know what is happening and communicate to the others how terrible what is to come, since it has never happened to them before, the others ignore them for paranoid fools. Reality bites everyone eventually.

The Cops in Seattle have no choice. They can't put on their cape and fly in to save the day. The voters there elected some real morons to govern them. Now they get to enjoy what they voted for. Unless the voters there decide they have had enough, want to stop pretending like this is Trumps fault, and vote in some adults to run the place? They are getting just what they asked for. Whats the old line? Be careful what you ask for you may get it? :cool:

Seattle police, and to a much worse due to how the control works Portland police, have been rendered impotent by the politicians. This is happening, especially in larger cities, across the country. If the men and women of the department were allowed to do there jobs and have support from their managers and city leaders we would not be having these issues right now. The Feds would not need to be in Portland if it were not for a history of city politicians refusing to respond to federal buildings to assist them. This article is from 2018:
Mayor refused to allow police to respond

Even in smaller communities where support is overall good, officers are constantly in fear of being accused of using excessive force or being racist so effective police work is not happening. Until they get the support of the people and their local government it's only going to get worse. This is the big reason why sheriff's departments are generally more effective. The Sheriff is typically elected by the local people, he or she answers to the people directly.

I support the police up there.
To a point.....

But if they really do want to do what's right?
Then at some point they need to be strong and walk away.

Screw their pensions.
Screw what they have invested in years.

Send the right message.
You don't want us. So we won't be here for you.

Last Edited:
Even in smaller communities where support is overall good, officers are constantly in fear of being accused of using excessive force or being racist
they're accused of it, because alot of the time, they are. City Of West Linn Fires Police Officer Involved In Racist Arrest Of Michael Fesser.

It's unfortunate that it takes three years and an actual investigation for those guys to be fired. You would think all the good cops would have said or done something.

I hate most cops but it's pretty clear that I wouldn't be any happier if I was working for the people and being cra pped on like they are right now

In New York early retirement for cops is at a record high
400% surge in early retirement in NYC

I find this mind set disturbing from a fire arms owner/enthusiast. If you are, that is. If your not, I'm not sure why you're here? Hope you really need an officer of the law some day. Maybe you'll change your mind.

if police are enforcing a fascist state, then wouldn't it be a citizens duty to take up arms against them? The right/police checks all 14 boxes, the left/protestors, maybe 5.

fascism.jpg

The Cops in Seattle have no choice. They can't put on their cape and fly in to save the day. The voters there elected some real morons to govern them. Now they get to enjoy what they voted for. Unless the voters there decide they have had enough, want to stop pretending like this is Trumps fault, and vote in some adults to run the place? They are getting just what they asked for. Whats the old line? Be careful what you ask for you may get it? :cool:
Ditto for Portland... Time for Wheeler and Brownstain to go....

To prison that is!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top