JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another plus for the 10/22. Buy the Gattling gun kit. Takes two 10/22's. Mount them on the frame, add two high capacity mags and spin the handle.
BATF legal.
A swarm of killer bees are leathel.

I see this happening. some guy who's only training is Call of Duty, and has zero range time, crawls out of his basement in all his tacti-cool gear and AK47 with tactical lights and red dots to go scavenge for hot-pockets. He gets one block before some gangta caps him from the shadows with a 9mm High Point and jacks all his fancy gear.

I see this happening. some guy who's only training is Call of Duty, and has zero range time, crawls out of his basement in all his tacti-cool gear and AK47 with tactical lights and red dots to go scavenge for hot-pockets. He gets one block before some gangta caps him from the shadows with a 9mm High Point and jacks all his fancy gear.

Or a Zip gun.

Honestly, the biggest thing you can do for yourself is to not look like a victim. Predators go for the easiest kill, and most "gangsters" rely on the protective colouration of the urban environment to allow them to get close to their victims. They will not be any better (initially) at urban warfare than the tacticool dude. It's not rocket surgery, it's simply common sense and keeping your wits about you when everybody else is losing theirs.

If/when you finally get an AR, build it yourself. It's super easy (I'm the most non-mechanically inclined person I know and I thought it was a cinch), it's a lot cheaper, you get exactly what you want, and most importantly, you know how your gun works. It might be difficult to find a gunsmith if SHTF, so you're gonna wanna know what you're doing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top