JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I had been using a Galco king tuk for my daily carry holster and wanted to try something different, smaller and only one clip.
I'm pretty cheap so I looked at all kinds for the last couple months. Finally Insettled on this Raw Dog Tactical holster for about $40. I posted the link below.

After seeing so many holsters for the $60-$90 range I was fearing the old "you get what you pay for" deal, but I received this in and wore it today with great results. This has a nice clip, really nice thick leather back side and tight kydex. It was comfortable to wear. So I'm pretty pleased with it.

Hybrid Holsters - Designed For Minimalist Every Day Carry - Raw Dog Tactical (http://www.rawdogtactical.com)
Nice thick leather backing, kydex front.

Nice looking holster. Price is the best thing. Can't find good holsters these days without the being charged nearly $60-80. Thanks for posting.

I figured the leather would be kinda still and rough but it was actually already soft. Can't wait until in breaks in more.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Not long maybe a week.
They seem to keep them in stock so they go out quickly. I had mine shipped within 24 hours. Unlike some other companies that make them after you order and then you have to with 4-6 weeks

Nice looking holster. If you go to their website they address the screws holding the clip and touching the gun issue.

Q: Do the clip screws touch the gun?

A: No they do not, the part where the clip goes is raised and the screws used DO NOT touch the gun in any way.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top