JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I had been using a Galco king tuk for my daily carry holster and wanted to try something different, smaller and only one clip.
I'm pretty cheap so I looked at all kinds for the last couple months. Finally Insettled on this Raw Dog Tactical holster for about $40. I posted the link below.

After seeing so many holsters for the $60-$90 range I was fearing the old "you get what you pay for" deal, but I received this in and wore it today with great results. This has a nice clip, really nice thick leather back side and tight kydex. It was comfortable to wear. So I'm pretty pleased with it.

Hybrid Holsters - Designed For Minimalist Every Day Carry - Raw Dog Tactical (http://www.rawdogtactical.com)
Nice thick leather backing, kydex front.

Nice looking holster. Price is the best thing. Can't find good holsters these days without the being charged nearly $60-80. Thanks for posting.

I figured the leather would be kinda still and rough but it was actually already soft. Can't wait until in breaks in more.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Not long maybe a week.
They seem to keep them in stock so they go out quickly. I had mine shipped within 24 hours. Unlike some other companies that make them after you order and then you have to with 4-6 weeks

Nice looking holster. If you go to their website they address the screws holding the clip and touching the gun issue.

Q: Do the clip screws touch the gun?

A: No they do not, the part where the clip goes is raised and the screws used DO NOT touch the gun in any way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top