JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like Taco Bell, Taurus has cheap thrills, but you've got a solid 50% chance it's going to be pain in the arse down the road.
And yet people buy that sh!t in droves. Forums are full of apologists. It really puts the P320 thing in perspective. Gun owners will be loyal to anything (except pricey, conservative stuff).

And yet people buy that sh!t in droves. Forums are full of apologists. It really puts the P320 thing in perspective. Gun owners will be loyal to anything (except pricey, conservative stuff).
That's why you just buy a Glock.

$400 - $500 bucks and they just run. Plain and simple.

That's why you just buy a Glock.

$400 - $500 bucks and they just run. Plain and simple.
Glock makes a good product. It isn't perfect, but it is always a good bet - and they addressed the stuff that went wrong in a reasonable manner.

I would buy another Glock. I wouldn't buy any Taurus made after the mid-90s. (My '89 PT92 is one of the nicest made firearms I've seen.)

DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg

GX4: Hey P320, hold my beer!
Uh oh, here we go again with Taurus random discharges. Someone needs to tell Taurus an important part of the design is for the gun to fire only when you pull the trigger, not at random. :p

They recalled 1 million 24/7 guns previously for going off without pulling the trigger:

The GX4 my wife owns has shot about 400 rounds downrange without a single hiccup of any kind.

Same for me with about 800/1000 rounds downrange with my GC3.

Yes, QC has dramatically increased at Taurus.

Ever since the pt145 recall I will never buy another taurus.

Sent in a pt145 45acp for repair or replacement and received a taurus g2 9mm in return.

Good luck taurus owners

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top