JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Noice!

Third, this coming week, we will launch a multilateral transatlantic task force to identify, hunt down, and freeze the assets of sanctioned Russian companies and oligarchs — their yachts, their mansions, and any ill-gotten gains that we can find and freeze under the law.

We've already seen the impacts of transatlantic cooperation yesterday, when the French government seized a cargo ship owned by the sanctioned Russian bank Promsvyazbank.

As part of our new task force, we're committed to fully implementing sanctions and other anti-money-laundering financial and enforcement measures to maximal effect on sanctioned Russian officials and elites close to the Russian government, as well as their families and their enablers, to identify and freeze the assets they hold in our jurisdictions. As I say, we'll go after their yachts, their luxury apartments, their money, and their ability to send their kids to fancy colleges in the West.

and I will repeat all the ammo and weapons in the World wont support you in a long term resistance if you don't know how to grow your own food and have an independent water supply
👍

and many Americans won't survive without social interaction
other than my family, I think I talked to a human at the tractor store 3 weeks ago
I can live without human interaction
Face to face? Once every 3 weeks for chiro/massage, groceries, etc.

Other than that I generally have little to no human interaction at a face to face level. On the internet sure - but not face to face. I am more than an introvert, I am a recluse. If I didn't have to go into town for chiro and groceries, I wouldn't go much at all.

Before publication or broadcast......
All news stories about Ukraine needs to be approved by the.......
ministry_of_propaganda.jpg
Have A Nice Day!

Aloha, Mark

I am no military guy but they should have destroyed the air strip so Russia could not use it. Blocked bridges and roads into the city with heavy machinery and taken up elvated positions to shoot at they enemy.
Could be a planned strategy. Let the Russians in then destroy both their supply lines and ability to retreat behind them. Now who is under siege in an unanticipated kill zone? Consider the psyche of the poorly trained and under equipped Russian who was forced to be there when he realizes he is trapped and running out of food and supplies.

Could be a planned strategy. Let the Russians in then destroy both their supply lines and ability to retreat behind them. Now who is under siege in an unanticipated kill zone? Consider the psyche of the poorly trained and under equipped Russian who was forced to be there when he realizes he is trapped and running out of food and supplies.
i-learned-it-from-watching-you-gif-4.gif

Okay, I know this will sound totally off-scale, but maybe for that reason it could work? How interesting it would be if Biden sent former president Trump to Moscow as a special envoy to negotiate a ceasefire and end hostilities. After all, Trump is an incredible negotiator. If he could succeed in outreach to North Korea, surely he could bring Putin around to some kind of compromise.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top