JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It seems like every generation has to get its wake-up call. The post-WWI generation of isolationists got their wake-up call with WWII. The Baby Boomers got their wake-up call with Vietnam and Watergate. Generation X got its wake-up call with 9-11. Now it looks like the catastrophic Biden administration and his bumbling mismanagement of the Ukraine crisis will be a wake-up call for Millennials.

At least I hope so...

It seems like every generation has to get its wake-up call. The post-WWI generation of isolationists got their wake-up call with WWII. The Baby Boomers got their wake-up call with Vietnam and Watergate. Generation X got its wake-up call with 9-11. Now it looks like the catastrophic Biden administration and his bumbling mismanagement of the Ukraine crisis will be a wake-up call for Millennials.

At least I hope so...
My generation had Vietnam and the draft. Men forced into the military to fight overseas. My generation did end the draft so at least people have a choice now.

My generation had Vietnam and the draft. Men forced into the military to fight overseas. My generation did end the draft so at least people have a choice now.
Thankfully. Could you imagine the 18-20 year old "men" being forced to fight nowadays…. I'm glad it's volunteer. Although I wouldn't suggest anyone join under the current administration or the political climate tainting the military.

Civilian drones with quality cameras would be useful too for surveillance purposes. It would be nice to see amazon donate a bunch for the Ukraine effort. And Long Range rifles with nice glass for the amateur snipers. Not sure what is popular over there for long range target shooting.
Remote control airplanes, so they can strap explosives to them and fly them into schit.

Last Edited:
IkeaGoBoom.jpeg

And sadly......I'll have no choice about forgiving the newer "politicized/woke kid's" student debts.

Yeah, I liked it better....when the GI bill at least had a small motivational purpose. But of course, you needed to serve first.

1646097519026.png

Aloha, Mark

PS........
1646097944053.png

Last Edited:
Book reco: What To Do When The Russian Come by Robert Conquest, published in '84. Considering that there's little appreciable difference between the Biden Regime and a Russian occupation regime...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews