JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Both parties suck.
Get a Damn Helmet! :s0140:
Lets Go GIF by Macklemore

um....

Mumford Act, 1967.

"Both Republicans and Democrats in California supported increased gun control, as did the National Rifle Association of America.[9][10]​ Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."[3]"​

pulled with citations from Wikipedia. Yes, Wikipedia can be a poor factual resource, but that's the reason for the citations​
Wikipedia... OK. 🤷‍♂️

Wow...how bout the word Irony...
'Cause one could argue , all while quoting many of your posts...that you have your mind made up about a whole lot of things...
Not to forget the whole repeating the same words over and over....
Andy
Andy, I am 71 years old and if you reach 71 your mind will be made up about a lot of things too :D There is a point the bs doesn't work because you have seen it too many times.

It's heck having a good memory and seeing the same talking points over and over but that seems to be what people want to read.:D it's against the rules to talk about anything else.

They say it takes reading something 28 times before it's set to memory for most people, it's why governments run their propaganda machines night and day ( did I just repeat myself?:s0140:) oh God I am funny.

Point is Andy, we should keep looking at and debating truth so we as a society can advance.

Andy, I am 71 years old and if you reach 71 your mind will be made up about a lot of things too :D There is a point the bs doesn't work because you have seen it too many times.

It's heck having a good memory and seeing the same talking points over and over but that seems to be what people want to read.:D it's against the rules to talk about anything else.

They say it takes reading something 28 times before it's set to memory for most people, it's why governments run their propaganda machines night and day ( did I just repeat myself?:s0140:) oh God I am funny.

Point is Andy, we should keep looking at and debating truth so we as a society can advance.
Sooo...I was right in using the word irony...got it.
Andy

In your mind I guess you are right... in my mind who was talking about an iron.:s0158:
Well I'll just go with you saying I am right.

In any event...
I won't discuss this with you any longer and clog up the thread with our witty back and forth.
Any further comments from you in this thread on this matter will be ignored.
Andy

Well I'll just go with you saying I am right.

In any event...
I won't discuss this with you any longer and clog up the thread with our witty back and forth.
Any further comments from you in this thread on this matter will be ignored.
Andy
Then I will move on too with one last thought for you, an open mind will fall for anything. Adios

The whole thing can be summarized with the conclusion: "an open mind will fall for anything".
The trouble with that statement is....

A closed mind never lets in any light to see what is there and if it is worth holding on to.

Whereas a open mind...will let in the light so you can see if what you hold as true is indeed so.

However a balance is needed so as to not lose what one holds dear and true...and not to be lured astray with something that will undermine you and what is important to you.
Andy

The trouble with that statement is....

A closed mind never lets in any light to see what is there and if it is worth holding on to.

Whereas a open mind...will let in the light so you can see if what you hold as true is indeed so.

However a balance is needed so as to not lose what one holds dear and true...and not to be lured astray with something that will undermine you and what is important to you.
Andy
Agree. My sarcasm might not have been that obvious.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top