JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a number of guns I am interested in selling. How can I accomplish this after measure 114? Can I sell on Gunbroker out of State? I live near east Hillsboro / Tanasbourne. Same with ammo. Who are post measure 114 LGS? One I have used suspended consignments.

Ammo is not regulated in the measure. Post Measure 114 things would work the same, but not only would the buyer need to pass a background check at time of purchase, they would also need to have passed a background check and done all the necessary requirements to get and have a permit to purchase.

I would expect a few more stores will go back to having consignments once the queue is much lower(it sounds like it is now). Many of the stores cannot hold firearms for a month or or waiting for BGCs to clear.

Ammo is not regulated in the measure. Post Measure 114 things would work the same, but not only would the buyer need to pass a background check at time of purchase, they would also need to have passed a background check and done all the necessary requirements to get and have a permit to purchase.

I would expect a few more stores will go back to having consignments once the queue is much lower(it sounds like it is now). Many of the stores cannot hold firearms for a month or or waiting for BGCs to clear.
Fwiw I've heard que numbers in the range of 11-25 reported lately (not 11k, just 11). So the backlog is cleared apparently.

Ammo can be sold here, underprice it so it beats PPR of local ammo and it'll sell fast.

Firearms can be sold out of state without issue so long as it's not a ban state.
Post 114 you'll still be able to sell, but we will see a massive dip in demand should the permit system pass. The time and additional cost will create a massive hiccup in the market until buyers attain this magical idiotic permit nonsense know-nothing anti gun zealots dreamed up.

That being said, you'll see a fairly big delay in consignment sales if the permit system passes. Post on here beforehand and it may sell faster, especially if it's under current market value. If you're trying to get every penny back out of the firearm it may take forever to move your firearm as the market seems a little stagnant right now. In that event I'd go with the gun broker route and sell out of state to move the sales along.

As for mags, if the 10+ capacity passes as well they cannot be sold in state. They can be sold out of state though. They can also be thrown away.. and some folks do look in the trash.. would be a shame if uber mega deadly +10 round magazines were "found" right after a purchase on the ground or near a trash can…

We are still taking consignments. Throughout all this craziness we are one of the few shops that have continued to accept transfers as well.
Good on you guys! Do you list used guns online or do you have to come in to see inventory? Might buy some guns but that highway near Newberg can be brutal if you time it wrong so would prefer to browse online.

Good on you guys! Do you list used guns online or do you have to come in to see inventory? Might buy some guns but that highway near Newberg can be brutal if you time it wrong so would prefer to browse online.
We try to keep our site updated as much as possible. Inventory rotates quickly and is always changing so not everything is on the site.

https://www.highlinefirearms.com/pages/in-store-now

I think the prices will drop like a rock on firearms.
You will have all these people wanting to sell and no buyers.
Id sell now today if I needed to.
I think its why prices on firearms are high now, as ppl are panicking and will pay the cost to get it, without the 114 in act.
But after its passes? I think many a mom and pops will go under. Places like Cabela's may stop selling in Oregon, and at the least.
I see lay offs and more owners operating in their places letting staff go.

Locally here. We have not sustained well. No one buys, no one sells.
And cost to buy are stupid prices. And since we have a huge population here of gun owners.
Most here do not " need " to buy anything.

Makes me sick literally the disgusting level we are now.
Don't Tread On Me? heck they are doing it easily and with a snow plow.

Those saying you wont comply? You will, as the alternative is losing the right to own and get a felony.
The time to stand up and make a difference is gone. Id say all we are doing is slowing it.
But we are not. We are helping it move faster.
Digress.
Id sell now, cause pricing will not be better after this in MHO.
ARGUS!

Those saying you wont comply? You will, as the alternative is losing the right to own and get a felony.
There are many who stopped complying long ago.

You don't lose the RIGHT to own, you lose the government sanctioned permission.
As long as you fear that, you're right! They'll do whatever they want to you and you'll comply.

I think its why prices on firearms are high now, as ppl are panicking and will pay the cost to get it, without the 114 in act...
Prices on firearms are the lowest I've ever seen right now. S&w ar under $550. Various ARs under $400. Psa complete lower plus BCA complete upper $280-$330 now. Walther p22q $245 which is $10 what it's ever been at. And on and on.

I agree though there may be a short lived mini panic when (if) m114 actually starts say in the fall.

I have a number of guns I am interested in selling. How can I accomplish this after measure 114? Can I sell on Gunbroker out of State? I live near east Hillsboro / Tanasbourne. Same with ammo. Who are post measure 114 LGS? One I have used suspended consignments.
Sell them here in the classifieds. I've had good experiences on both the buying and selling side recently.

Alternatively, contact some of us that are known to buy out estates.
I would try the classifieds here for fairly common firearms and set a good solid fair price. The exotics are better left to the consignment shop. or gunbroker or a national forum.

Do you have a rough list of what you are thining about selling?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top