JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have 35 rounds on my person. Break that down and show your work. I'll grade the end result. Haha.

This measure 114 is no joke as it'll destroy many mom & pop gun stores! The Oregon Firearms Federation has filed a lawsuit and hopefully it'll stop this law from going into affect because it's due to become law on Dec 8th! Already there are thousands of people waiting in queue and it's estimated to take at least 2 weeks now -- maybe more -- which is now December 5th -- maybe longer! Once Dec 8th hits, everyone not approved by then, won't be able to buy their gun unless they've already gone through all the other provisions of the law -- and none of those provisions are available yet -- and may not be for months! That effectively shuts down ALL gun sales in Oregon!

...As long as you on your own property!

Which leads me to the next question. I have read through a lot of the nonsense but as far as the bill goes I didnt see anywhere it says "real property" or anything about land. Just "personal property, owned or controlled by you" well isn't my body my personal property? My truck? :s0149:
Yea I caught that one to as soon as I read it. No doubt they meant real property but it doesn't actually say that. Idiots wrote that piece of garbage.

Negative. 33 round sticks in a pistol are stupid.
I am guessing you don't gangsta grip either.

1669094057048.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads