JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Dear members of the Oregon firearms community

For those of you who may not have heard, Judge Karin Immergut has issued a ruling proclaiming that the Oregon Measure 114 is indeed constitutional. Despite her ruling, the measure remains on hold due to the Harney County Judge's still-standing injunction. So, what does this mean? Well, we aren't certain either, but it's probably a good time to buy some mags.

God Bless America and have a great day!

-Team Mazama

50-Years-1.png

There is certainly much financial and time commitment, and want you to know that many of appreciate what it takes to stick your neck out like that. Thank you for supporting the lawsuit for all Oregonians.

The same thing that caused him to direct the ATF to ban bump stocks and start this avalanche of unconstitutional rule making by a bureaucracy that doesn't have the legal right to do so.

A so-called ruling from a biased liberal judge who does not care about the Constitution means absolutely nothing to me.
I agree, however, the people that sell us guns, this means a lot to them. That's the problem.

What ever possessed Trump to nominate this Commie bag of dogcrap?

The same thing that caused him to direct the ATF to ban bump stocks and start this avalanche of unconstitutional rule making by a bureaucracy that doesn't have the legal right to do so.
I don't know why the hell him and Reagan get so much love. Trump wasn't even that good at nominating USSC Justices. How many times have they sided with the Liberal minority?

I'm all on the DeSantis train, and if the GOP was smart that is exactly who they would nominate.

I don't know why the hell him and Reagan get so much love. Trump wasn't even that good at nominating USSC Justices. How many times have they sided with the Liberal minority?

I'm all on the DeSantis train, and if the GOP was smart that is exactly who they would nominate.
Well because:
1. in that they were different from the rest of the presidents we have had lately. They did what they said.
2. Trump made a lot of good choices and yeah there were plenty of questionable. He like Reagan depended on others to help and we have way to many deep state and career bureaucratic people who were giving suggestions.
3. DeSantis has his own bag of questionable material to drag around. Overall I do like how he handled the pandemic response and how he is standing up for what is right now. But there is a bunch of history that is not all that flattering.
4. Either of them will be better than the bag of mush we have now.
5. I'm not sure that the GOP would be smart to nominate him. I'm not saying he is a bad choice but I'm not sure he is the best choice yet. Especially since we know the Dems are not too worried they have the rigged elections thing fully figured out. Hence why there is little need to campaign with the rigging that is going on.

Well because:
1. in that they were different from the rest of the presidents we have had lately. They did what they said.
2. Trump made a lot of good choices and yeah there were plenty of questionable. He like Reagan depended on others to help and we have way to many deep state and career bureaucratic people who were giving suggestions.
3. DeSantis has his own bag of questionable material to drag around. Overall I do like how he handled the pandemic response and how he is standing up for what is right now. But there is a bunch of history that is not all that flattering.
5. I'm not sure that the GOP would be smart to nominate him. I'm not saying he is a bad choice but I'm not sure he is the best choice yet. Especially since we know the Dems are not too worried they have the rigged elections thing fully figured out. Hence why there is little need to campaign with the rigging that is going on.
Tired of reading this rigged-elections BS. There's no rigged elections. The Dims just have more voters in large part because the GOP pisses off more people than the Left does. Stop pissing off women and moderates and the GOP will have this easily. But they just can't seem to do that. If they would stop playing the culture war, they would win easily. The GOP and Conservatives in general really don't do it well at all. Part of that comes down to marketing too, and they suck at getting their message out on social media.

It's really easy. Stay out of LGBT and Women's issues. What, this country doesn't have enough far more pressing problems to focus on than tranny hour at the library? How about border security, crime, inflation, China, the war in Ukraine, and gas and oil infrastructure?

There's no rigged elections.....the GOP just sucks. Hell they piss off more people on their side than the Dims piss off on theirs. What does that tell you?

Tired of reading this rigged-elections BS. There's no rigged elections. The Dims just have more voters in large part because the GOP pisses off more people than the Left does. Stop pissing off women and moderates and the GOP will have this easily. But they just can't seem to do that. If they would stop playing the culture war, they would win easily. The GOP and Conservatives in general really don't do it well at all. Part of that comes down to marketing too, and they suck at getting their message out on social media.

It's really easy. Stay out of LGBT and Women's issues. What, this country doesn't have enough far more pressing problems to focus on than tranny hour at the library? How about border security, crime, inflation, China, the war in Ukraine, and gas and oil infrastructure?

There's no rigged elections.....the GOP just sucks. Hell they piss off more people on their side than the Dims piss off on theirs. What does that tell you?
Well, believe what you want. It's still a somewhat free country.
And I still believe you are full of it thinking that. People like you are why the GOP is full of mush and stand for nothing.

See we both disagree but I think we can still agree that without the moral foundation that used to exist, it's going to be very hard to take this country back.
I'm not trying to convince you otherwise and you are fully entitled to your opinion just like I am with mine.

Have a great week and I do hope that things turn around, not too confident that they will but we can hope.

It tells you that people who tend to align with the GOP are a lot more independent-minded and don't vote like a hive-mind as the other side does. In my opinion this is an "unfixable" issue and reflects the core values that "GOP" voters tend to have; freedom of thought, an originalist view of the Constitution, and stricter adherence to core principles.

Also, I'd rather the GOP keep "pissing off women and moderates" if the alternative is them abandoning the keystone values that tens of millions of Americans stand behind.

Also, I'd rather the GOP keep "pissing off women and moderates" if the alternative is them abandoning the keystone values that tens of millions of Americans stand behind.
Then they will continue to lose. Pissing off a hundred+ million to save face with a few dozen million isn't gonna be a net positive at the bottom line. I vote for GOP only because there's no other viable party than the Dems to vote for, however I plug my nose almost every time because it feels like I'm voting for a Christian nationalist theocracy. Sure wish there was a Jesus free GOP to stand behind, oh well can't eat my cake and have it...

People like you are why the GOP is full of mush and stand for nothing.
And people like you are why the GOP keeps LOSING.
Enjoy 2024 then. We're likely going to lose the House, Senate, and Presidency.

But hey.....at least you told those trannies, Bud Light, and Disney what's what. That's important.

Then they will continue to lose. Pissing off a hundred+ million to save face with a few dozen million isn't gonna be a net positive at the bottom line. I vote for GOP only because there's no other viable party than the Dems to vote for, however I plug my nose almost every time because it feels like I'm voting for a Christian nationalist theocracy. Sure wish there was a Jesus free GOP to stand behind, oh well can't eat my cake and have it...
Bingo! Christians need to go back to minding their own business and keeping the Lord's Word in their church.

Lol 100+ million. This is disingenuous if you really think that the entire voting block of the left and some on the right vote against the GOP just because of their moral politics (pro-life, pro-biology, etc.). It's also more than a few dozen million that support the moral stances that typically define the GOP.

Well because:
One of my concerns is (and we are a long way off from the nomination) whomever is NOT GOP nominated will run a third party ticket, drawing votes away from the nominated candidate. i.e. Ross Peroit (sp?) back when.

And people like you are why the GOP keeps LOSING.

Enjoy 2024 then. We're likely going to lose the House, Senate, and Presidency.

But hey.....at least you told those trannies, Bud Light, and Disney what's what. That's important.

Bingo! Christians need to go back to minding their own business and keeping the Lord's Word in their church.
Should've told that to the Founding Fathers I guess…

Lol 100+ million. This is disingenuous if you really think that the entire voting block of the left and some on the right vote against the GOP just because of their moral politics (pro-life, pro-biology, etc.). It's also more than a few dozen million that support the moral stances that typically define the GOP.
"You" said tens of millions, I upped your statement by calling it dozens. I don't think the entire block votes against the GOP on moral grounds alone and never said so. I DO however, believe they piss off and alienate a whole awful lot more people than not.

"You" said tens of millions, I upped your statement by calling it dozens. I don't think the entire block votes against the GOP on moral grounds alone and never said so. I DO however, believe they piss off and alienate a whole awful lot more people than not.
I guess to clarify my point; the GOP exists to support, advance, and represent a specific platform. If any part of that platform happens to piss people off, then changing said platform to appease those people would mean the GOP is no longer the GOP.

The GOP pisses off anti-2A people by supporting the 2nd Amendment right? Should they change that or stick to their guns?

I'm not disagreeing that the GOP may end up running itself into extinction by sticking to specific values, but I'd rather see that than them no longer actually following their platform and kowtowing to the "pissed" off people who have an entirely different set of principles.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany