JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Those were Leftists. A very different and very cucked breed. But I'm with you on not forcing a treatment on folks, especially as it hadn't been properly tested. Pluss, they had to change the definition of a vaccine so that they could still call it one. That should have turned most of the country against them, but it didn't. Weird.
For anyone wondering what the ominous and nefarious :rolleyes: definition definition change was, here you go

For anyone wondering what the ominous and nefarious :rolleyes: definition definition change was, here you go

"...but the changes were made to prevent potential misinterpretations..."

Yeah, I might interpret the definition that we used for decades to not apply to the jab. :rolleyes:

Those were Leftists. A very different and very cucked breed. But I'm with you on not forcing a treatment on folks, especially as it hadn't been properly tested. Pluss, they had to change the definition of a vaccine so that they could still call it one. That should have turned most of the country against them, but it didn't. Weird.
Yep the mandated jab should have made any thinking Democrat leave the party but they stayed... for more jabs. Just as sure as Jim Jones gave out the kool-aid the jab and boosters were given to those who would take it. At least that's one worry I don't have, thinking about my arteries slowly clogging up or the cancer it might have given me.

"...but the changes were made to prevent potential misinterpretations..."

Yeah, I might interpret the definition that we used for decades to not apply to the jab. :rolleyes:
Well, "for decades" vaccines were only made with a killed or weakened infectious organism and now we have a new way of doing that that doesn't require killed or weakened infectious organism so they took out the part about them having to be made with killed or weakened infectious organisms

fun fact, way back in 1903 they did the same shenanigan's with the definition of 'airplane' ;)

Last Edited:
Well, "for decades" vaccines were only made with a killed or weakened infectious organism and now we have a new way of doing that that doesn't require killed or weakened infectious organism so they took out the part about them having to be made with killed or weakened infectious organisms

fun fact, way back in 1903 they did the same shenanigan's with the definition of 'airplane' ;)
Seems like that's the right way to do it, in retrospect. This new mRNA stuff is looking worse every day.

It's nice to see some intelligent thinking that has looked at the big picture and decided the party was no longer his.

So was it plain common sense with some moral background that showed the light or was it somebody was nice to you and showed you how to shoot? Maybe your answer will get others to thinking. :)
I've never considered myself a Democrat nor a republican. Just an American that wants to see his country prosper.

As far as shooting I was raised in Arkansas where my uncle would take me with him rabbit hunting. He taught me the ABCs of shooting and safety.

As an adolescent I thought I would some day be a pro-fisher on the bass master trail lol. But puberty had different plans and I started chasing girls vs fish.

This new mRNA stuff is looking worse every day
what-you-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

Seems like that's the right way to do it, in retrospect. This new mRNA stuff is looking worse every day.
Oh yeah. When the jab first rolled out they sold it as having long lasting efficacy but later it turned out that efficacy waned greatly after 6 weeks to almost nothing. That's when the never ending boosters were the solution.

Oh yeah. When the jab first rolled out they sold it as having long lasting efficacy but later it turned out that efficacy waned greatly after 6 weeks to almost nothing. That's when the never ending boosters were the solution.
It dropped to a staggering low +/- 84% effectiveness after 4 to 6 months, not weeks

ETA In looking for more info on this I'm seeing conflicting info, but it's too late to sort them out tonight

Last Edited:
I'm on so many ignore lists it's really hard to follow this conversation (maybe I should take a hint). But after opening another browser, I see I haven't really missed that much rational discussion. :s0140:

Moving on, I wanted to try and find some data that could support or refute the argument that it's the people who do not vote who were responsible for the passage of 114. Voter turnout by party data is hard to find on the SoS site. However, the following article states that in the last election, roughly the same percentage of registered Dems and Repubs voted (88%).

Using state party registration data, there are 1,019,668 registered Ds and 723,728 registered Rs. So if D voter rates did not change and !00% of Rs voted, Ds would still defeat Rs by about 173,000 votes. So you can't blame Rs who didn't vote.

The much heralded non-affiliated voters had the lowest participation rate (60%). Most likely because many are registered automatically by the motor voter law and are not interested in voting in the first place. The minor parties represent such a small segment of voters that we can ignore them for purposes of this analysis.

Past polling data indicates that of the the NAs who do vote, they break out at about the same relative proportion as the D/R ratio. So you can't really blame the Rs who don't turn out. They wouldn't make a difference anyway.

Not to mention the ever-increasing side effects, which are being downplayed by the media.
The worse thing I heard is the jab ruins the immune system so those that got it will get every illness that comes along. This winter should tell the tale of who got what jab. Life itself has a way to balance out and the millions of illegals crossing the border will fill the shoes of those lost to the jab. None of the illegals were mandated to get the jab so a good healthy workforce has crossed the border

Looks like they are going to kill those with weak immune systems with TB.

Last Edited:
The worse thing I heard is the jab ruins the immune system so those that got it will get every illness that comes along. This winter should tell the tale of who got what jab. Life itself has a way to balance out and the millions of illegals crossing the border will fill the shoes of those lost to the jab. None of the illegals were mandated to get the jab so a good healthy workforce has crossed the border.
A lot of myocarditis, and failed pregnancies too - way beyond normal levels.

It dropped to a staggering low +/- 84% effectiveness after 4 to 6 months, not weeks

ETA In looking for more info on this I'm seeing conflicting info, but it's too late to sort them out tonight
Yeah the efficacy reports I was referring to came from the cdc or the fauci crew not Joe Rogan. I'm too lazy to look it up.

This from a previous discussion on voter turnout here;

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...ed-by-24-972-votes.434267/page-2#post-3451882

For argument's sake we'll presume Republican=conservative=No on 114 and Democrat=Liberal=Yes on 114. I realize this isn't always true but percentage-wise it works out pretty close.

Per Oregon SoS website; 75.6% Republican voter turnout vs. 72.1% Democrat turnout statewide. So right there the Republicans did better at showing up.
One has to presume that any effort to get more voters to show up will get more voters from BOTH sides to show up. Ferinstance lets presume 100% voter turnout in Multnomah county. That's roughly 74,000 MORE votes for 114 and 17,000 more votes against it. I'm glad those folks stayed home!! Do that math in the conservative counties and see how many it takes to get past that 57,000 vote disadvantage. In Clackamas county you would be roughly another 12,000 behind. Lane county wouldn't be too bad, you'd only fall behind another 1000 or so there. Washington county would bite you pretty hard, another 20,000 in the hole.
Yes it would be nice if only the folks we agreed with came out to vote but that isn't the case. Bemoaning the fact that lots of people can't be bothered doesn't really address the issue. Personally, for people who don't care enough to learn about the candidates and issues, I'd rather they stayed home. A lot of them are why 114 passed.

SoS website, refer to page 3;

https://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/statistics/G22-Daily-Ballot-Returns.pdf

Yeah the efficacy reports I was referring to came from the cdc or the fauci crew not Joe Rogan. I'm too lazy to look it up.
I never watch Joe Rogan, my top dog is Tucker followed by Elon Musk. Once Musk opened the Twitter files it was painfully obvious what the left was hiding about covid and the jab. Pages well worth the reading.

A Long time ago, In a Galaxy Far Far Away,......................
I was a Regestered Democrat, and damn proud of it too! Sometime in the mid 90's after I got back from Yugoslavia, I noticed things had changed here at home, the Party had changed, and the people had also changed, gone were the days when the Dems were all about hope and change, making things better and for the betterment of the people. Sure, there was always the fringe and the leftist, and the liberals kind of held it all together, and I found my self agreeing more and more with the moderate liberal stance. When I returned home from several deployments in 2006 and had some down time at home, I noticed things had changed even more, the Dem party had gone hard left, and the liberal side of things had shifted left along with it. people were starting to become more divided, and discussions between friends of differing parties were no longer talking to each other, our politicians were speaking more and more divisive every day, and the rift was really growing then. Then we elected American's first Black POTUS, and it all went to hell in her first term! The transformation was astonishing, almost overnight, we had become enemies with our friends and neighbors, and even family, Race relations took a 180 deg turn and it all went to sh!t because ONE man in high office spouted off about race and then did things to further drive those wedges between people who had learned to get along and mutually respect each other! Gone was all the hard work and sacrifice that had come starting at the end of WW-II and on through the 60's and 70's, ONE extremely arrogant man caused all of that, and drove us further down the path to where we are today!

I retired after 20 years in the Air Force, and moved back to Oregon, mostly because of family. Boy had things gone to hell, and OryGun was SICK, even though this state has always been liberal left leaning, holy sh!t had it gone to hell! in 2010, my new wife and I sold everything and packed up and moved the hell out of OryGun and off the Wet Coast, out of the frying pan, into the fire it seemed, as our new state, Colorado went to sh!t almost the day we purchased our Ranch, and it's gotten much worse since! I decided to switch parties as I could no longer agree with anything in the Democrat party, and hell, the liberals were running amok, and everything was getting worse and worse, but which party? I decided I couldn't support ether, so I declared my self an independent, and havn't ever looked back! in 2016 we had an anomaly, we elected a non politician and he beat the pants suit off of Kankles in the most epic of smackdowns no one could have predicted, and the curtain really came up after that, as we started to see just how phuckin insane the leftist had become, and we also saw the democrats align themselves with this new ultra left, as evidenced by Nasty Nancy and Sucky Chucky and Shifty Schiff and all the others! BOy did they pull out all the stops to try and destroy Donald, and in doing so, they showed us their true intentions! Fast forward to Covid, and the draconian measures in Blue States, the mandatory jab for fed and state employees, and all the other draconian stuff they came up with, and all the while, They kept going further and further left until we got to just about where we are now! Today, we are at the bottom of the barrel here at home, nobody trusts anybody, and rightly so, Covid drove families apart, destroyed relations and changed us in ways we still don't understand, and the left has kept it's strangle hold on us, forever beating it into us how much better they are then us, and we better toe the line of bad things will happen! We got a Pedophile as commander in Chief, a dude who did zero campaigning and was among the least favored among the party, right along with the Kamel Toe whore who had actually Quit, yet somehow, those two won, and you cannot tell me it was fare and square, no way, no how, but here we are, our country is on the brink in so many ways, it would only take a slight breeze to blow us over the edge, and what do we got, another election coming, one where the fix is already in, the Pedo will NOT make it to the end, and the Whore will be coerced to walk away, take a book and speaking deal, go blow Hunter, or something, and the Gavster will be sworn in and the elections will NOT happen, so, we get a totally new and improved Ultra Leftist Democrat, the kind that would make ol Joe Stalin or Uncle Adolf smile, and we will be well and truly phucked dry, no lube or reach around, and told to take it and like it!

I have no party, like more then half this country, I have less the zero effective representation at ANY level of government, and zero voice! My First amendment rights are stamped out at the first sign I may speak, those on the left rant and rave and call me vile names, names like Deplorable, Right wing Extremist, Christian, Conservative, White Privlaged, and all sorts of other nasty things they made up to silence my voice! THere will come a day, sooner then later when it all comes crashing down around these idiots, and there will be hell to pay, people have long memories when it comes to sh!t like all this, and Patriots don't follow rules, we make the sh!t up as we go!

Up the Republic!
Awaken cold Iron, Awaken!

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA