JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Technically you can carry it in your vehicle with one in the chamber and the >10 mags locked in a separate container as long as you are on your way to a range, shooting competition, or hunting. So yeah, there you go. God the stupidity of this law still has me in shock.

Don't ask, don't tell?

Even though the rural county Sheriffs have said they won't waste their time with the magazine limit, the liberal counties will probably pull the mag and check to see if they have any reason to see/hold your handgun.

Ok just clarifying with the passing of 114 it will be illegal to carry say my Glock 19 since it has 15rd mags correct.
No not at all actually!

As long as you on your own property!

Which leads me to the next question. I have read through a lot of the nonsense but as far as the bill goes I didnt see anywhere it says "real property" or anything about land. Just "personal property, owned or controlled by you" well isn't my body my personal property? My truck? :s0149:

Ok just clarifying with the passing of 114 it will be illegal to carry say my Glock 19 since it has 15rd mags correct.
I already received my 10 round G19 mags from Midway. I tried them out over the weekend. They are a pain! Even though they are Glock mag's, they are difficult to load up. My 15 rounders are much easier.
My answer to 114 is That I carry a spare mag.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top