JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People, take the time to listen to 20-30 of his latest videos and you will be assured that 114 will be shot down along with the ATF pistol brace rule.
"Technically" and "eventually", but there are more than a few woke judges squatting on benches around the country that don't give a fig about the little stuff... like "laws" and "legal precedence". That's beneath them and only applies to commoners.

*cough* immer *cough* gut *cough, cough*

"Technically" and "eventually", but there are more than a few woke judges squatting on benches around the country that don't give a fig about the little stuff... like "laws" and "legal precedence". That's beneath them and only applies to commoners.

*cough* immer *cough* gut *cough, cough*
I look at it like this. We are talking about a state who's leaders believes it is okay to teach third graders about genitalia and sexuality. We are in a state that, most likely, would allow crazy people, they're not "Parents" as I would know them, to have the genital's of their young teens mutilated and the budding breasts of their 13 YO daughter removed.

NOTHING sensible is a sure thing in Oregon any more.

The same people that say, no one is after you guns also say no one is after your kids.

The level of parroting slogans over parenting is pretty amazing.

Last Edited:
I look at it like this. We are talking about a state who's leaders believes it is okay to teach third graders about genitalia and sexuality. We are in a state that, most likely, would allow crazy people, they're not "Parents" as I would know them, to have the genital's of their young teens mutilated and the budding breasts of their 13 YO daughter removed.

NOTHING sensible is a sure thing in Oregon any more.
yeah these weirdos really just need to go away.

Purely from my own perspective... requiring a BGC for P2P certainly slowed down my purchases, but doing an FFL transfer wasn't overly burdensome and required nothing special or foreplanning. I did one or two since then, but 114... forget about it. I'm not going to expend all that time, cost and effort just to be granted the privilege that maybe one day I might choose to walk into a shop and buy something on a whim.

In that way... I see 114 as being exponentially more burdensome and costly than the private party BGC restriction.

It won't suprise me to see those classes and range time hitting at least into the $100-$200 range.. and easily more. That alone tacks an incredibly heafty "tax" onto any single firearm purchase. A $25 BGC and transfer fee for P2P... in comparison... is nothin.

In this respect the law is also racist, and should be struck down on that grounds.

In this respect the law is also racist, and should be struck down on that grounds.
Hu??? Racist? I realize that's the new "catch-all" derogatory claim for anything/everything someone doesn't like.... but getting back to the real world... how exactly is it "racist"??

As far as I'm aware the permit to purchase law, requirements, fees and processing times are the same for everyone... regardless of skin color.
Maybe I missed something? 🤔

Hu??? Racist? I realize that's the new "catch-all" derogatory claim for anything/everything someone doesn't like.... but getting back to the real world... how exactly is it "racist"??...
Simply by being exponentially more burdonsome & expensive makes it racist.

Might as well ad in at someone's discretion to the 114 scheme while they're at it.

Might as well ad in at someone's discretion to the 114 scheme while they're at it.
Hmmm. I've looked up several dictionary definitions of "racist".... and a purchase permit and it's provisions imposed on everyone equally doesn't fit a single definition as a noun OR adjective.

Maybe in the urban dictionary(>) ...since the last few years people seem to throw that word around for any and everything... seeming to mean nothing more than... "I don't like that". 🤣

The same goes for "bigot". Overused incorrectly... simply meaning... "I don't like you because you disagree with my reality.":s0140:

Words are important.

Maybe he meant discrimination. Making extraordinary requirements and expense against only those individuals wishing to exercise their 2A constitutionally protected rights.👍

Last Edited:

There are well-to-do (even wealthy) persons who are members of minority groups just are there are poor whites. Your statement seems to rely on the "disparate impact" argument, which as I recall has been declared invalid by the USSC.

It's sort of reminiscent of Joe Biden's "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids" gaffe.

Hmmm. I've looked up several dictionary definitions of "racist".... and a purchase permit and it's provisions imposed on everyone equally doesn't fit a single definition as a noun OR adjective.

Maybe in the urban dictionary(>) ...since the last few years people seem to throw that word around for any and everything... seeming to mean nothing more than... "I don't like that". 🤣

The same goes for "bigot". Overused incorrectly... simply meaning... "I don't like you because you disagree with my reality.":s0140:

Words are important.

Maybe he meant discrimination. Making extraordinary requirements and expense against only those individuals wishing to exercise their 2A constitutionally protected rights.👍
I think it's a matter of using their own rules from their own "bible" against them. Since they define a way to define any action our side takes as "racist" (or "fascist" or whatever) we get to as well.

The Rules (for Radicals)

• "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  • "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  • "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  • "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  • "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. ...
  • "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

I think it's a matter of using their own rules from their own "bible" against them. Since they define a way to define any action our side takes as "racist" (or "fascist" or whatever) we get to as well.

The Rules (for Radicals)
  • "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  • "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  • "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  • "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  • "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. ...
  • "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
Saul Alinksy was a very clarifying read for me. It can't be recommended enough.

Personally, I think they'll take another run at an assault weapons ban and potentially a more direct attack on FFLs. Attempts to hinder ammunition purchases are a good bet too. Generally, they just proliferate the same legal text across jurisdictions so I suppose the best forecast is recently enacted/proposed legislation elsewhere.

measure 114 passed, what's next?

1696091842182.png
1696091902823.png

Aloha, Mark

Pass whatever BS laws you wanna pass. The gloves came off a long time ago. Have fun enforcing your ''laws" :D lol

These "leaders" are the same degenerates you hated back in high school….. the class presidents and hall monitors. I am against violence! I am for peace and love. There are a lot of us out there and we are ready for a revolution. But a revolution of hearts and minds, not bullets, bombs, and wars. Once we get together and wake up, it's all over. They know it and that's why they want the guns……. Well, good luck. People in h-e-ll would love to have some ice water.

Jesus…… now, that's what I fear. The rest is just drama lol.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews