JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It wasn't illegal... he was under orders for what should have remained a covert mission. That's why he was cleared... get over it.

Obama has enabled the Iranians to have nuclear weapons. Just sayin.
Anybody who thinks he did this on his own is blind.how would he transfer mass amounts of wepons and money back and forth with out someone high up the food chain not knowing

What do you think the whole Bengazie thing was about CIA and private contractors buying back wepons that we sold to Lybia

If you've never been in the Military, and worked in some of the weird and strange places, you have no real idea of what takes place in the real world...

No, no, no...

That was FFL's gun running... Not the most honorable Erik Holder...

Everything was on the up and up and transparent during the Messiah Obama's administration...

And I've got a bridge for sale if yer interested....

The entire "o" regime is and was a major catastrophic POS...!!!:eek::mad:

Congratulations Ollie North on your position as President of the NRA...

Nuff said...

There, now that we have this out of the way....:D

If you've never been in the Military, and worked in some of the weird and strange places, you have no real idea of what takes place in the real world...
I have over a decade
Respectfully my dd214 says i was in for over a decade. I just don't support those that break my country's laws and I sure as heck don't like to see them rewarded for it.

We learn to do many things in the military not necessarily for public consumption like any other busisness or endeavor starting with not using the urinals in basic training dorms so they don't have to be cleaned for inspections. Doesn't make them evil or wrong in the big picture. Just because some political opponent makes a bunch of smoke or even manufactures some sort of conviction doesn't mean much. Hillary has been documented to have committed numerous felonies as have people like Al Gore (remember "no controlling authority") and even John Kerry negotiating with the Iranian's right now without any retribution. Whenever politics and the lying media are involved, all bets are off and everything is suspect. Col North was nowhere near high enough in the food chain to effect any policy on the scale of Iran-Contra. He could recommend and suggest but the approval didn't lay with him. In any event, his pardon put all that to rest.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top