JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They were used against the Iraqis........there were plenty of guns that went to Central America. I know that for a fact........enough said.

I have no issues with what "had to be done" to supply the Contras with what they needed to do their job that "had to be done".

That's nice, but you do realize he admitted to selling the Iranians weapons, to supplying drug runners in Central America, to lying under oath and to shredding documents in the cover up? Ollie's words, not mine.

Nice role model.
So you don't like the new NRA hats?

I have no issues with what "had to be done" to supply the Contras with what they needed to do their job that "had to be done".
The Iranians were a "State Sponsor of Terrorism" (still are) and Ollie sold them anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles. Not small arms. It was against the law to do so, and I'm surprised I need to explain here why it was against the law or why Ollie shouldn't have done it.

If you think anyone in our military should be able to supply arms to anyone in the world, regardless of whether they are a friend or linked to terrorists, then I'm not sure we'll see eye to eye here.

Just like the CIA supplying the Mujahadeen/Afghanistan weapons to go against the Russians, then down the road became the Taliban... To be used against Americans...:eek:

One day they are with us, then later against us, each and everytime because of Politicians...

Enough of that horse getting beaten again and again.:D

The man was following his orders from Government officials...

No single LtCol in the military can make that kind of decision on his own, it was authorized by Government Officials, this Marine took the rap for thier obvious actions...

Nuff said...!!!

Reaguns orders.

Haters gonna hate! Go Ollie go!!! A great patriot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they shoulda elected Obama for NRA prez. After all, he has done more than anyone else for gun sales in the last decade.

Just like the CIA supplying the Mujahadeen/Afghanistan weapons to go against the Russians, then down the road became the Taliban... To be used against Americans...:eek:

One day they are with us, then later against us, each and everytime because of Politicians...

Enough of that horse getting beaten again and again.:D
You're making me think it's time to get rid of the politicians...

Replace them with statesmen and stateswomen...

Imagine, if those who are elected actually put the well being of the country ahead of their own pockets. What a Revolutionary idea...

See what I did there^^^. :rolleyes:

Well when the Government decide to take are guns .
We will need someone to sale us more .lol
Ollie is the right guy for that

You have that mixed up. He sold weapons to the Iranians. Illegally.

You support that?

It wasn't illegal... he was under orders for what should have remained a covert mission. That's why he was cleared... get over it.

Obama has enabled the Iranians to have nuclear weapons. Just sayin.

That's nice, but you do realize he admitted to selling the Iranians weapons, to supplying drug runners in Central America, to lying under oath and to shredding documents in the cover up? Ollie's words, not mine.

Nice role model.

Actually.... they sold weapons to the Iranians through a third party, then said proceeds were given to the CONTRA leaders to aid in fighting the Nicuraguan Sandinista regime because the commie lovin', commie boot lickin' Democrat controlled congress wouldn't do anything but lick Ortega's commie @$$.... and it was the CIA that was offloading pallets of money, and loading pallets of cocain back onto their Air America planes to fund their operations.... I never had any use for spooks.

I know, because I was (albeit at a VERY low level) there. ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top