JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I lost interest in donating to NRA when they supported Harry Reid. I wish Wayne was tarred and feathered. I don't understand how a "non profit" can pay a million dollars a year to their president.

I lost interest in donating to NRA when they supported Harry Reid. I wish Wayne was tarred and feathered. I don't understand how a "non profit" can pay a million dollars a year to their president.

A million a year? He makes way more than that with all the perks.

How much do you think the Clintons get paid from their nonprofit organization??? And many other NP orgs pay big bucks for their upper management....o_O

What about the painting of a shirtless trump riding a stallion his non profit bought? No, wait, that was Putin, I get the two confused, so alike. Nevermind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top