JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In a reply to the NRA's Merry Christmas tweet, the account wrote: "Guns don't kill people, people do."

"Guns just make it a lot easier. AR-15 makes it super easy," the post continued. "I jist (sic) killed my whole family, and i couldnt have done it without a gun! I'm too much of a coward, a knife would have been waaay too hard. So, thanks to everyone at the NRA."

WTF indeed...
Bellingham is just 20 minutes away from me.

Words fail....
Well I have words...but they would get me banned.

May his wife be at peace and may his family come to terms of acceptance.
Andy

Looks like the kook at least shot himself. Said at the time it was written he was still alive. Guess he could not manage to shoot himself and do it right. Hopefully he will not need to be supported for years now.

I've often encountered that the people who want my rights curtailed fear what they themselves would do if they had access to firearms.

Basically, because they know they are unstable and part nut job, they're worried I am too. What a twisted world we live in.

I've often encountered that the people who want my rights curtailed fear what they themselves would do if they had access to firearms.

Basically, because they know they are unstable and part nut job, they're worried I am too. What a twisted world we live in.
I too have a few times run across someone who has said they do not trust themselves with access to weapons. Always made me think they should then be kept somewhere contained so they can not harm others, rather than tell me I can't have what I want. Since I will not be harming anyone with my stuff.

Completely agree.

I too have a few times run across someone who has said they do not trust themselves with access to weapons. Always made me think they should then be kept somewhere contained so they can not harm others, rather than tell me I can't have what I want. Since I will not be harming anyone with my stuff.
The technical term is "Projection." Also, as a bonus if you look into the major Gun Grabber mouthpieces' backgrounds, you'l find that many of them, such as Shannon Watts, are already Prohibited Persons...

I too have a few times run across someone who has said they do not trust themselves with access to weapons.

Conversely, I had a coworker who often said he had nothing against owning guns himself, he just didn't want anybody else to own guns. There are certainly a number of people who want to restrict guns that fall into that category.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top