JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what are they going to do now? Are we going to spend thousands of $ to keep him alive, then more for a trial, so that we can
house him on Death Row for years. That, or some shrink will say, he is mentally incompetent and can't be tried. Then some liberal
judge will sentence him to several years of psychiatric observation after which, he will be (magically) declared cured and released
again on the public.
* Makes my stomach hurt....

So what are they going to do now? Are we going to spend thousands of $ to keep him alive, then more for a trial, so that we can
house him on Death Row for years. That, or some shrink will say, he is mentally incompetent and can't be tried. Then some liberal
judge will sentence him to several years of psychiatric observation after which, he will be (magically) declared cured and released
again on the public.
* Makes my stomach hurt....

Even if this POS lives and gets the death sentence, it'll never happen, as Inslee and the partisan leftist activists parading as "Justices" have done away with punishing the most evil segment of society.:mad:

Ray

Even if this POS lives and gets the death sentence, it'll never happen, as Inslee and the partisan leftist activists parading as "Justices" have done away with punishing the most evil segment of society.:mad:
I suspect, once an American who is resisting the punishment of gun confiscation for crimes he did not commit is the "perp", their opposition to the death penalty will diminish.

And the part about the whole family.
He killed his wife .
The dog and the cat then shot himself.
He is still alive but in hospital.

Is this a true story or just a troll! Has someone seen any proof?

Are you talking about the murder or the tweets? Obviously none of us have seen the body but there isn't any reason to think it is a false event. As for the tweets, if you want to see them, they're all here: Deranged Liberal Murders His Wife and Pets... Tweets Confession to NRA, Mitch McConnell and President Trump

The Bellingham Herald looked at the connections from his account, which is also under his real name, and it appears unlikely that it would be anyone else's: https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/crime/article238772443.html

His tweets mention an AR15 but in other news reports, I read it was a handgun: https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article238780878.html

My apologies if I seem insensitive to this event just seems to crazy to be true! Of course I don't want to see a body but all the things he said are super specific

Too much of his tweets may hurt the Pro 2A community!

Now I am worried.

I don't think so. He was a gun control type -- even tweeted about it a year or two ago. He also lives in WA where if he thinks he might be a danger to himself or others, he has a legal way to make himself a prohibited person just by going to the county clerk, showing ID, and filling out a form: Chapter 9.41 RCW: FIREARMS AND DANGEROUS WEAPONS

His tweets to the NRA, Trump, and McConnell look contrived -- like he was trying to make himself appear to be something more than a piece of bubblegum bubblegum motherbubblegumming whiny bubblegum bubblegum.

Last Edited:
I don't think so. He was a gun control type -- even tweeted about it a year or two ago. He also lives in WA where if he thinks he might be a danger to himself or others, he has a legal way to make himself a prohibited person just by going to the county clerk, showing ID, and filling out a form: Chapter 9.41 RCW: FIREARMS AND DANGEROUS WEAPONS

His tweets to the NRA, Trump, and McConnell look contrived -- like he was trying to make himself appear to be something more than a piece of bubblegum bubblegum motherbubbleguming whiny bubblegum bubblegum.
So he is a repeat offender, i see. SMH.
And I almost moved to Bellingham......

Let me see, what makes one appear more pathetic...killing the one you committed to stay with in sickness & health or blaming a tool for your actions?

Great, now what kind of "fuel" is this going to give Inslee and Ferguson?

They were successful in rewriting the definition of an "assault weapon" to include every semiauto rifle.

Then rumor is they are going try and ban all assault weapons in WA.

Lord help us!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads