JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Will it group with factory hunting ammo? With an old school heavy all steel suppressor?

I have a Fix by Q that will not group with a heavy suppressor. 27 Oz. Pretty much a proprietary rifle where you gotta buy their stuff for it to work I guess. Twelve inch groups with factory hunting ammo. FGGM does somewhat better but isn't a hunting cartridge. I like the design but really don't want to buy another can. I know, the new Ti cans are nice and light. This is the first gun I've seen that shot horribly with a suppressor,,,

Thanks,,,

I run my Cross with a Surefire Socom and accuracy is just as good with it as it is without it. It's not 27oz, but it's not a lightweight Ti can either.

My buddy has the same can and has a Tikka that shoots lights out unsuppressed. Suppressed it shoots like hell in a handbasket.

Good news is they're approving new cans in record time now! :D

Research barrel whip and how a suppressor can negatively impact that whip causing accuracy issues.

I have one .22LR suppressor that won't shoot worth a bubblegum on one rifle but any of the other suppressors of different weight will perform great with groupings out to 200y.

Thinking diving board, fat kid on the end and then try to get the little kid to get any spring/bounce to have fun. Ain't happening cap.

Will it group with factory hunting ammo? With an old school heavy all steel suppressor?

I have a Fix by Q that will not group with a heavy suppressor. 27 Oz. Pretty much a proprietary rifle where you gotta buy their stuff for it to work I guess. Twelve inch groups with factory hunting ammo. FGGM does somewhat better but isn't a hunting cartridge. I like the design but really don't want to buy another can. I know, the new Ti cans are nice and light. This is the first gun I've seen that shot horribly with a suppressor,,,

Thanks,,,
I would buy a Witt machine dirty thirty can for $243 after code "FJB" and call it a day. You may know already but individual transfers only take 4 days now compared to 9-16 months before.

Last Edited: