JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I kinda doubt it will happen that way...at least from the NY Attorney General.

The NRA will fall apart due to all the strive and divisiveness among NRA members and gun owners who aren't members....

The NRA has many faults and those are easily showcased and turned into a wedge or blunt instrument to beat gun owners down.
With that said...

I am a life member...and for all the faults that the NRA has...it still is a major player in the gun rights arena.
And while I do not agree with every policy or decision that the NRA has made or backed....
If one does not like all that is going on inside an organization...it may be best to help change it from within...and not tear it down.
Andy

Good time to contribute to the NRA as they support Trump and most gun owners in the USA. The antis look at the NRA as a structural barrier to destroy and then, advance their leftist agenda.

Good time to contribute to the NRA as they support Trump and most gun owners in the USA. The antis look at the NRA as a structural barrier to destroy and then, advance their leftist agenda.

This. Do we really think the timing was a coincidence? The Dems are going on offense against anyone that will help Trump get re-elected. Wait for them to try to freeze the NRAs assets.

Last Edited:
This is another paver on the road to the progressive/Marxist revolution. I fear for our nation's future. Keep your powder dry. But it's worth noting, the NY AG filed a civil lawsuit. Seems if they really had the solid evidence, there would be criminal charges yet there are none at this time.

NRA has been nothing but controlled opposition for democrat anti gunners for decades. The president, is a former democrat lobbyist who helps the NRA steal tens of millions a year to personally enrich themselves and their buddies while doing no actual gun work.

NRA needs to die, and another organization needs to take over. Its nothing but a money laundering racket at the point used to dupe dumb ignorant people into giving their money away thinking its gong towards something good.

NRA routiney ignores or throws token support to real 2A cases. Its always some small org or law firm that does the heavy pushing for 2A freedoms and they don't have a fraction of the resources the NRA does. If the NRA actually cared about the 2A, we would have a much different landscape today,

This is another paver on the road to the progressive/Marxist revolution. I fear for our nation's future. Keep your powder dry. But it's worth noting, the NY AG filed a civil lawsuit. Seems if they really had the solid evidence, there would be criminal charges yet there are none at this time.

Exactly. Civil court is about opinions and feelings, not proven facts. Its also a much lower standard of "evidence". If they had something, they'd have swung for the fence.

In my opinion, the only way the NRA will be transformed by its members is if the NY lawsuit so fully exposes the shenanigans of Wayne LaPierre and his cronies that the members revolt in overwhelming numbers to oust that cozy board of Directors.

In my opinion, the only way the NRA will be transformed by its members is if the NY lawsuit so fully exposes the shenanigans of Wayne LaPierre and his cronies that the members revolt in overwhelming numbers to oust that cozy board of Directors.
^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I see no way forward BUT this!
They have become so fat and lazy, and have actually caused us great harm in there schemes to get rich off the membership while doing little to nothing to fight for US, the members! Until Wayne and Co. are behind bars, and we the people are paid back what was stolen, the NRA will die, and as much as I hate to say it, GOOD!

The anger and spite towards the NRA and is members...is part of what I was getting at in my first post here.

Some of the anti-NRA comments ...sound like something a anti-gun / anti-gunowner would say.
Comments that spew forth an angry , combative stance without any real substance , serve only to cause further discord and sows divisiveness.

Constructive criticism on the other hand can provide an alternative viewpoint and "food for thought" as the saying goes.
Conversation is much more easier had this way....at least for me
If all I hear is : "This thing sucks"...or words to that effect , all without any real reasons put forth as to why...
Well then , those are worthless comments..that will not gain any traction with me.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top