JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Drive down to Vancouver and pick it up at @NWCustomFirearms's shop. No TX fee, just tax, which should be lower--bonus, lower tax rate on whatever parts you buy at the same time too.
It's a bit of a drive from Seattle, and the savings are eaten up by the gas. Can we start an initiative to vote this transfer fee +sales tax thing out or throw these Jackbubblegums out of office? This is starting to look like kommiefornia.
If I find myself down that way I'll definitely swing by, but until then I'm stuck.

Love how people are freakin about $50... literally can't even tell you how easy it is to waste $50 these days on crap we don't need... so If it's an extra $50 for the price of Liberty I'm fine with that!

So you sell a product to consumers and get free brand advertising as a result in addition to making money. This is simply brilliant. Especially with other organizations normally paying for advertising via various outlets. Kinda like how Apple gives you those free Apple logo stickers when you buy one of their products...Look at these cool Apple stickers we included in the box for you! Stick'em on your stuff and give us free advertising! Again, this is genius, well done Joe.

So you sell a product to consumers and get free brand advertising as a result in addition to making money. This is simply brilliant. Especially with other organizations normally paying for advertising via various outlets. Kinda like how Apple gives you those free Apple logo stickers when you buy one of their products...Look at these cool Apple stickers we included in the box for you! Stick'em on your stuff and give us free advertising! Again, this is genius, well done Joe.

Believe me, if we were just looking for free brand advertising we would have gone with stickers or t-shirts and given them away rather than spending the $3k for lowers. We did a run of these because members requested them. At the time, just before the election, lowers were hard to find. Even though we had to pay retail we were quite lucky to find them at all. I pulled the trigger figuring that after the election they'd probably be even scarcer. Add in the cost to have them engraved, shipping, credit card fees, and the background check (which we cover for local purchases) and we actually lose a few bucks on each one. I'm happy we did it, I'm happy these exist, but I highly doubt we'll be doing it again :)

Speaking of... how many are left, just out of curiosity?

Also, IF there were ever to be a next time, it might be better to go polymer EPL's--I have a line on those for about $20 each in groups of eleven. Not particularly great EPL's, but they'd be a more "budget" option--though Jon would have to grind off the EP Armory logo before engraving the NWFA one.

Last Edited:
Believe me, if we were just looking for free brand advertising we would have gone with stickers or t-shirts and given them away rather than spending the $3k for lowers. We did a run of these because members requested them. At the time, just before the election, lowers were hard to find. Even though we had to pay retail we were quite lucky to find them at all. I pulled the trigger figuring that after the election they'd probably be even scarcer. Add in the cost to have them engraved, shipping, credit card fees, and the background check (which we cover for local purchases) and we actually lose a few bucks on each one. I'm happy we did it, I'm happy these exist, but I highly doubt we'll be doing it again :)

Yes it seemed like lots of people "gambled" on the election and lost. Oh well, so it goes.

I would buy but I simply don't need or have space for another gun. Believe it or not. I will be donating and do appreciate the forum and the source of help & information it serves.

But people moaning about the $99. Anderson or PSA may be a little cheaper depending on where you get it, but you certainly don't hold them to the same standard. You just don't buy if you don't like the price and move on. This is why the left is winning.

Well shucks... I just became a Bronze last month, just about as long as I've been active on here..

Not to mention I've been broke since I got married (36 yrs ago)...:eek:o_O

Now I be Silver...:cool:

Thanks! That's what I thought but wasn't completely sure. So if I wanted one I'd have to have the WA dealer ship to a FFL dealer near me, correct?

In the past, they were covering the cost of having a lower sent to an FFL in Oregon - not sure if that's still the deal. You still have the transfer cost and BGC to cover at your local FFL. The one near me only charges $20 total, including the BGC.

Thanks! That's what I thought but wasn't completely sure. So if I wanted one I'd have to have the WA dealer ship to a FFL dealer near me, correct?

In the past, they were covering the cost of having a lower sent to an FFL in Oregon - not sure if that's still the deal. You still have the transfer cost and BGC to cover at your local FFL. The one near me only charges $20 total, including the BGC.

Yep, we're still covering the cost of shipping :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top