JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As you know, Northwest Firearms has traditionally catered to gun owners of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho (the "Pacific Northwest", as indicated by our current header image). Over the years I've been asked several times per month to include Montana and Wyoming, with the reasons being that a) they're part of the area defined as the Northwestern United States and b) that there isn't a community like this covering those states. These requests have become more frequent lately, and it's got me thinking that there really isn't a good reason for us to not include these states.

With a combined population of 1.6 million people, I highly doubt most people will notice. For all intents and purposes nothing much will change as we already welcome members from everywhere. Changes you'll see will be the addition of sections to the business reviews and outdoor shooting sections, a couple prefixes to the news section, the two states to the classified filters list, and changing the header image. The biggest impact on members would have previously been the classified sections, but most people filter those by state anyhow.

We'll be rolling out these (minor) changes soon.

Welcome M & W!

Though I gotta wonder how the good folks east of here will perceive the thuggish Salem and Olympia mob boss douchebaggery we endure.

Oregon and Washington both probably look a lot from Montana and Wyoming like California looks from here.

Last Edited:
WhoppingUnselfishDogfish-max-1mb.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews