JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heads up Jon is really busy so he doesn't jump on as often as he would like. Your best bet would be to go in and see him. Do you know where he is located?
Was there a while back. By Fort High School? Just had foot surgery a couple hours ago though, and on here instead of resting lol. So going anywhere for a while is not an option. Trying to set it up for the wife to pick one up, as it's for her build anyway.

Was there a while back. By Fort High School? Just had foot surgery a couple hours ago though, and on here instead of resting lol. So going anywhere for a while is not an option. Trying to set it up for the wife to pick one up, as it's for her build anyway.

Gotcha! Good luck healing up from surgery!

When did this change I was under the impression that rifles could be transferred from ffl to individual but handguns couldn't.
Rifles and long guns can be transferred to a non resident. A stripped receiver is an "other" and therefore I cannot transfer it to a non resident. If it were a completed AR rifle then yes I could but since it's just the receiver I cannot. I know, it's stupid lol

Now Available! Northwest Firearms Lower Receivers

$99 SHIPPED!

We're excited to announce that Northwest Firearms lower receivers are now available for purchase! This is a limited production run, once these are gone they're gone!

Based on your feedback we've priced these lowers at $99 each (plus tax, unfortunately). A big thank you to those who were willing to pay more! All profit from the sale of these lowers (approximately $35/each) will go to the Northwest Firearms general fund, used for costs associated with our various outreach efforts and keeping this site online.

I personally can't wait to see what people build for these! I'm already thinking of ideas for the 'coolest build' contests :s0151: :s0048:

View attachment 307879

How To Buy

We've partnered with Northwest Firearms Supporting Vendor NW Custom Firearms for both engraving and sale of these lowers, offering in-store purchase or shipping to an FFL near you.

Post in this thread once you make your purchase and let us know you got one!

Local Purchase

NW Custom Firearms shop is located at 6303 E. 18th St Ste C, Vancouver WA, 98661 and open Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM. Northwest Firearms (this site) will cover the cost of the background check / transfer and the 3% credit card fee.

Shipped Purchases

Non-local buyers can contact NW Custom Firearms via phone (360-334-7200), email ([email protected]), or private conversation here on NWFA (@NWCustomFirearms). Northwest Firearms (this site) will cover the cost of shipping to your local FFL and the 3% credit card fee. No tax for OR residents.

We are currently working out the logistics of packaging and shipping these lowers, so please be patient. We should begin shipping next week, but it may take a bit longer.

Lower Information

Manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing, these lowers were chosen for this initial batch for price and availability (these are getting scarce again!).

Lowers are laser engraved by NW Custom Firearms. With laser engraving, also known as "etching", the laser burns through the finish but does not cut into the metal. Check out their <broken link removed> for examples.

If you guys have any other questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,
Joe Link

Are they still making these? I saw the announcement that the forum needs money. I am looking to build a blackout build, so if I can pitch some cash to the site while doing that, I'd appreciate the opportunity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top