JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"clever" protestors have been using baseball bats and axe handles as sign handles. Police in parts have confiscated a fair amount of them.

So far all fizzle and no sizzle. Maybe they should cry harder?

If " Avis (the car rental company) tries harder", Mavis (ANTIFA) doesn't try at all. (It simply pisses and farts into the wind).

They probably got befuddled about the coming time change and confused it with groundhog day and stuck their heads up each others arses, looked around, didn't see the sun and will now go back into hibernation 'til late spring.
sounds legit anyways

I put about a hundred miles on the pickup today looking for an antifa. Even had the dog in the back so if we spotted one he could fetch it back to me so we could see one up close. Came home skunked. We're both disappointed:s0058:.

The ANTIFA Millenials are just as full of bubblegum as the Pro 2A armchair generals. The Millenials simply can't afford guns and the armchair generals are to afraid of having their shiny things confiscated by the government, both sides are piss and wind. Meanwhile the government are laughing their asses of at us, while we call each othe names and they get away with whatever they like.

Lots of em turned out here in Sisters. I was out in the yard fighting them off for a good three hours. Oh wait.... just cleaning up the dog shizz. Sorry, I get the two mixed up sometimes.

Well shoot, a non-starter. I makes me think there aren't as many people out there that really want to overthrow the government as we're led to believe. They're going to need more than 20-30 folks if they want to really make a change. Really speaks to the weakness of their group when they can't get a better turnout. I guess the wave of Trump hatred that started after his election just hasn't been sustainable.

110417.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads