JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, well I am going to need a recipe for that cheese sauce.

Very simple:

In a saucepan, melt 2 Tbsp butter over medium heat. Whisk in 2 tbsp flour. Add 1 cup whole milk, whisk to combine and bring to a boil. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper. Once boiling, drop heat to low and add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, whisk until smooth. Serve as a dip or pour over chips.

I also added about 1 tbsp taco seasoning to the sauce to give it some kick. You can use other shredded cheeses, such as Monterrey Jack to the mix. You can also spice it up with chili powder or other spices. Be sure to grate your own cheese - pre-shredded cheese won't melt as smooth as cheese you grate yourself due to the anti-clumping agent they added to packaged shredded cheese.

Overall, this was a very disappointing Antifa season. Didn't get to punch one tag.

This says it all
DNz-tUnW4AA-Qjq.jpg

I didn't see a "black man" making a statement. I saw an American standing up to trouble on his streets.
I think it's important to recognize that he was black, though. He went against antifa, who claims to represent and fight for him, and they hated him for his opposing them. "Uncle Tom"? Really? It just goes to show their ideological mindset: they claim to be all about "diversity", but when that crosses into the territory of "diversity of opinion", they let their true colors shine. Hypocrites and liars, all of them. Antifa are the true bigots.

Very simple:

In a saucepan, melt 2 Tbsp butter over medium heat. Whisk in 2 tbsp flour. Add 1 cup whole milk, whisk to combine and bring to a boil. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper. Once boiling, drop heat to low and add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, whisk until smooth. Serve as a dip or pour over chips.

I also added about 1 tbsp taco seasoning to the sauce to give it some kick. You can use other shredded cheeses, such as Monterrey Jack to the mix. You can also spice it up with chili powder or other spices. Be sure to grate your own cheese - pre-shredded cheese won't melt as smooth as cheese you grate yourself due to the anti-clumping agent they added to packaged shredded cheese.

Thanks, definitely going to break my diet and try this. I think I will add some canned green chilies or Jalapeños.

LOL..

The fuse (of their protest) wasn't even lit, they couldn't figure out how to light it. It (their show of force) fizzled out and faded faster than a bunch of urban bunnies when the police show up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top