JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We do laugh at these Antifas, laughing at their insipid chants and marvel at their ignorance of just what they are saying. But I don't think we should delude our selves either. They believe in what they say. As they are denied their desires they will change their tactics. Their frustrations will grow, resulting in attacks on people (they despise), property damage, and more serious destruction of car lots, power sites, or other terrorism. They are the Brown Shirts of the Nazis they decry, but will turn into the Black Shirts that people will come to fear. They ARE the Fascists, they just don't know what the definition is.
Lots of people think they will go away, they won't. Not with the weak-kneed politicians that we have now. THEY are our enemy. They are the enablers of these mini-me terrorists on our streets. Turn the TV cameras off and they will shrink.

Yesterday I did what I had planned to do. I worked at our tree farm for a while, then I put a few mags thru my AR '"pistol" and finally got the back up sights dialed in. Now I can zap things when the battery in the Vortex takes a dump. I had a bunch of 45ACP ammo in the gun bag and spent some time shooting with my pistol. One hand, two hands, wrong hand (left!) and I was still hitting the jugs. (I forgot my target board and was shooting at two empty RV antifreeze jugs, with some beer and pop cans for the AR)
Spending an hour or so shooting yesterday was a lot of fun. I really need to do it more.

Like normal, a day in the woods beats a day in the city!

Instead of Homo Erectus these idiots are of the genus Lackus Erectus. (The best part of their constitutions were left on a Skid Row, "no-tell" Motel sheet). These are the places that rent their rooms for 20-minute intervals.

There were a few Homo Flopitus in the crowd as well...

We do laugh at these Antifas, laughing at their insipid chants and marvel at their ignorance of just what they are saying. But I don't think we should delude our selves either. They believe in what they say. As they are denied their desires they will change their tactics. Their frustrations will grow, resulting in attacks on people (they despise), property damage, and more serious destruction of car lots, power sites, or other terrorism. They are the Brown Shirts of the Nazis they decry, but will turn into the Black Shirts that people will come to fear. They ARE the Fascists, they just don't know what the definition is.
Lots of people think they will go away, they won't. Not with the weak-kneed politicians that we have now. THEY are our enemy. They are the enablers of these mini-me terrorists on our streets. Turn the TV cameras off and they will shrink.

Astute observation, brother.

Change of plans. I had to take one of my cars into be smog checked. Simple procedure since the tech asked be to get out of my car and there was a heater and chair to sit in, He hooked the machine in to my car's diagnostic port and did the test. Of course I passed.

I was downtown from 2-4ish, but I couldn't even find the 'protest'.... what a joke.

It will be interesting to see if they can organize further in the future, but it seems as though the country is settling into Trumps presidency, and the fire and rage is slowly dying out. A lot of fence sitters don't really care anymore. These protests just look like people going through the motions without knowing what they're doing or why. It doesn't inspire, and it doesn't rally anyone.

23131762.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was downtown from 2-4ish, but I couldn't even find the 'protest'.... what a joke.

It will be interesting to see if they can organize further in the future, but it seems as though the country is settling into Trumps presidency, and the fire and rage is slowly dying out. A lot of fence sitters don't really care anymore. These protests just look like people going through the motions without knowing what they're doing or why. It doesn't inspire, and it doesn't rally anyone.

Could it be that the money behind the protests has fizzled out?

Perhaps it pays more to get a job theses days...

Either way or another; less violence is a good thing.

Could it be that the money behind the protests has fizzled out?

Perhaps it pays more to get a job theses days...

Either way or another; less violence is a good thing.

I used to know and work with a bunch of occupy kids who I am sure are doing this today... as far as I knew and could tell, their funds were always meager and self raised through community efforts. They are also generally good at maximizing unemployment and food stamp benefits, as well as taking out college loans and milking well off parents who have never said no.

I wouldn't doubt rich liberal elites fund their ideology in some form or fashion, every side does, money talks. However, I can all but guarantee its not reaching the average kid protester.

I mean, I would love it if some Koch bro's or NRA money got sent my way for taking my liberal friends shooting and teaching them that AR's are not scary when treated in a proper way.

I used to know and work with a bunch of occupy kids who I am sure are doing this today... as far as I knew and could tell, their funds were always meager and self raised through community efforts. They are also generally good at maximizing unemployment and food stamp benefits, as well as taking out college loans and milking well off parents who have never said no.

I wouldn't doubt rich liberal elites fund their ideology in some form or fashion, every side does, money talks. However, I can all but guarantee its not reaching the average kid protester.

I mean, I would love it if some Koch bro's or NRA money got sent my way for taking my liberal friends shooting and teaching them that AR's are not scary when treated in a proper way.

That's the dream isn't it?

I've often wondered why the Koch brothers never funded a gun rights organization.........
http://jpfo.org/kirby/kirby-billionaires.htm

Maybe they're not as "conservative" as they claim to be.........

Ray

No one asked me but I lived through Nov.4th however it was touch and go for awhile.
First, a few of the neighbors cows got out and we had to chase them down. That took a while.
Then I had to mow the lawn. I hate that.
Next, my wife wanted to go shopping. Sigh.
So you can see Nov. 4th was fairly traumatic here for us.
I am glad a lot of folks warned me about the end of the world coming because I was mentally prepared and made it through the day unscathed. It wasn't easy though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top